I'm complicated yet can be simple.
Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being.
Sinple coz I'm easily contented.
wAt a mEsS!!
fuN fi||eD sAtuRdAy...
~bLuR bLuR dAy~
sIaN-ZatIoN...
eNdinG of my 4 dAys wOrKinG sTinT....
Day of Briefing...
juZ aNoTheR Day...
Birds In Da Court
Brand New Start...
Its badminton time again. Was actually quite looking forward to it but kinda feel tired when i woke up. Started the game at 11am but the time seems to pass soooooo slowly today...maybe coz Nana and I were both feeling restless. Was actually playing for 3hrs for the last game and time always seems to pass so fast. Today is only a 2hrs game and both of us r so restless..haha...dunno abt neng though. Can it be due to the fact that we have stopped playing for 2 weeks or the interest isn't there anymore? One more possible reason...lack of sleep...haha...
thots were running @ 11:25 PM.
0 Comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home