about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Bai nIan...
Juz Another DaY...
Valentines' Day...
First Day of New Year
Reunion Dinner
sEcOndaRy scHooL cLass gAtheRinG...
Truth or Dare?
laSt mIn sHoppInG...
KaaaRanngggGuuuNiiii...
MoI nEw hAiR CuT...

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Saturday, February 26, 2005

Been some days since i last updated my blog coz there's been like a million and one thing for me to complete...but dunno what i'm doing also. Its been project...project and more project. I'm going bersek...Arghhh....

Then why am i blogging today? Dunno also...Juz dun feel like facing my report again...So sick and tired of it...How long have it been since i stayed online and have a long chat without having to bother about my work...AGES...

I'm tired of having to be a tough cookie...When was the last time i look at anything with a careefree and heck care attitude...

Days are getting so depressing...Especially so when I have to meet my supervisor...Can I not see her again...Impossible...Why is she always saying things like failing...bad...cannot make it...Are things really that bad? Yesterday cannot finish the group report in time for her to view and she says that we are going to fail. Does it means that if the report is shown to her and we would be guaranted an "A" score? No right...Sigh...Its not as if MP is the only project we have on hand. She gives a 24 hr deadline and we are suppose to complete the whole report...MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!! There's another project due on the same day also...Suddenly Mr Toh seems so much like an angel compare to her being the devil...

Sometimes really wish to have a shoulder to lean on when i'm tired...I'm getting sick of all these work...

After project all I wanna do is to play...play...play and play. I dun wanna think of anymore project. Just gonna take things as it comes...Coz i'm really sick and tired of all these work...Things I really wanna do:

  • Go Kbox
  • Screaming at a deserted beach (Chris gave me that idea)
  • Play Pool (Though i still dunno how to play)
  • Ice-Skating (Almost one year since i last went)
  • Go drinking (Though i'll end up looking like a giant overcooked lobster)
  • Go Esplanade for free performances (Miss that)
  • Listen to live band
  • Take a walk along the whole of Singapore River
  • EAT, EAT,EAT and EAT (Been having meals at irregular time)
  • Binge on ice-cream (Maybe can take up Lance's suggestion of 10 scoops ice-cream)
  • Badminton (Haven't been playing since sch started)
  • Cycling (Ling muz join us this time round)
  • Running (Stopped running since after NAPFA)

That's all i can think of for now...Gotten a dead brain syndrome...Yeah too stressed out...Juz letting out some steam...



thots were running @ 10:36 AM. 2 Comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Soviet said...

You noe wat gal, when all these are over, i will treat u to a game of pool k? Juz give u tat nice pat on the back for all the hard work u put in.

Yeah... we all grow up and i tink it is as such we grow more responsible as we mature, recognising in full knowledge the gravity of each subject placed on our shoulders. Instead of frowning at your serious attitude, perhaps see it a positive trait inside yourself, the industrious and determination against all odds.

The juices grinded from the fruits of your labouer would indeed taste sweet at end of each harvest.

With Regards

February 26, 2005 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Soviet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 26, 2005 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home