about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

-boo-
-my-birthday-2007
-why-kids-get-beaten-
For All The Smart Women
{ 不 能 说 的 - 秘 密 }
:::解连环:::
updates!!!
Not Tonight Dear...Just Hold Me...
random 130607
-would-you-be-there-

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Monday, November 26, 2007

And that also happens to mean that I'm going broke.

Let's see...There's sale going on Victoria Secret...Audio House...and the must get HP since mine is like dead in burberry style and not forgetting X'mas present. What's better is Starhub decides to me nice and send me a 200bucks voucher which I got to utilize by 9 December.

Some simple calculation tells me If I do not behave myself I'll end up with a severe diet of A & W. How nice...But...online shopping is just so tempting when its so convenient. See, like, click, buy and viola you wait for its arrival with anticipation. How exciting~~

Luckily X'mas coming so I can re-direct all my shopping in that direction. A season of giving yet so much more than shopping to look forward to. There's always celebration, spending time with loved ones and lots of photo taking.

Tra-la-la~~

Another inane post of mine till pictures are posted. Meanwhile just gotta make sure all my shopping are in order.

*control...control...control...*


thots were running @ 11:17 PM. 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mdm Goh.. you are lacking in updates..

Kindly update more frequently.

December 19, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home