about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

rEaCtIoN - loSt!!
A gOoD dAy eNdinG oN a bad nOte...
TheY'rE bAcK...
gOoDbyE oLinDa...
yOuNg yEt rEstLesS...
wAt a mEsS!!
fuN fi||eD sAtuRdAy...
~bLuR bLuR dAy~
sIaN-ZatIoN...
eNdinG of my 4 dAys wOrKinG sTinT....

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Monday, November 29, 2004

Been feeling so void of feelings these few days. My hp was off over the weekend again expect at night when i switch on to check for sms. Hate to be on reflective thinking mode...think too much...and it dun seem to help in anyway.

Dun ask me why. My answer to u will be i dunno...there just seem to be so much to think abt yet i dunno what answer i hope to derive at. Sounds weird isn't it? I cannot understand it myself much less others.

I'm getting crappy. Must be switching to my reflective mode again. Sigh... Last year on the 29th November, I had a funny and memorable dinner date. This year it can only be listed as a chapter in "Thots of a Bell". Happy 1st Anniversary...


thots were running @ 11:55 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home