I'm complicated yet can be simple.
Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being.
Sinple coz I'm easily contented.
sNoWiNG!!!
dAy oF aN eXtRa...
hOrRiBle dAy...
TaKe a pIc dAy...
pIcnIc wiTh tHe InCrEdIbLeS...
a Day aT aLoHa...
mOodLeSs!!!
rEaCtIoN - loSt!!
A gOoD dAy eNdinG oN a bad nOte...
TheY'rE bAcK...
Retail therapy is always the best thing to forget one's worries...haha...that's only my logic. I love christmas. Its the time of the year when i can spend and shop all i want...isn't christmas about the sprit of giving? haha...Went shopping for the "main character" (Ling, Nana, Neng...if u r reading this...wanna make a guess?? haha...) whom i'll be exchanging christmas gift and of coz my other fren's present as well...so fun...but cannot find that present which i originally wanted to buy so bought another piece...hope she will like it...Everyone have been sounding each other out on what they want last week...leaving everyone guessing who is buying for who...sooooooo fun...forfeit has also been thought of...so scary...dunno i'll get it or not...
thots were running @ 11:29 AM.
0 Comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home