about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

A Dream Come True
DEPRESSION~
Its Wednesday!!
Not juZ anOtheR TueSdaY...
BirthDay pResEnT...
AdvaNceD BirtHdaY CeLebrAtioN!!
dEprEssEd!!
Bai nIan...
Juz Another DaY...
Valentines' Day...

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Wednesday, March 16, 2005

After saying for so long, KH, Ling, Nana and Neng finally made their way to my place...haha...Mum cooked lunch for them...Potato salad, Chicken Chop and Crabmeat soup...Yummy...

Explore my room abit before lunch and Neng says that my place is bigger than her's though both of us stay at the same place...After lunch we chat and played "old maid" for a while before moving on to Neng's place.

Neng served the Tuna Pie she made but feedback from those who had eaten was that the crust was too hard. Played "five stones" after they finish the pie. Ling, Nana and Neng like so pro...Only me and KH dunno how to play...haha...Like what KH says...I play monkey bar (plus some other games) so never learn that before...haha...

Played DaiDee after that...As usual KH won most of the games. Why is he always so lucky?? Left Neng's place @ 5pm and sent Ling and Nana to the bus stop(KH got his own bike). Went to metro to the prom dress which Nana had picked out earlier on. Its like a babydoll dress. Neng and I also tried on the piece we like. Neng look good in that (please stop worrying that the dress is too cut...Its not!!). I tried on a black tube dress...First time I dun look like a potato in a tube...haha...


thots were running @ 12:39 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home