about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

-do-rae-mi-
all-or-nothing-
Love vs Marriage
-just-another-day-
:::woman over 30:::
:::way back into love:::
my-super-long-weekend-
Just Another Weekend
-ran-dom-pic-tures-
Girlfriend vs Wife

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why are there always so so so many problems when I'm on duty on Sat? Must be that super unlucky spider in the office. His announcement always have to fall on the week I'm working. So feel like giving him a kick in his ass.

Can I?

Hmmm...

Its such a tempting thought. Perhaps that's why people says that revenge is sweet. But still its gonna remain as a thought.

Super free this Sat coz Lance got confinement and everyone not free. Wanted to go blading but its pouring in the afternoon. What an unlucky day. End up slacking the day away coz don't feel like joining the fencing gang for the live band performance especially when I only know SP and Yan and I'm tired after a whole morning of mess.

Woke up early on sun coz aunt came by to chit chat as usual. Slack a while before I realize Lance is reaching with breakfast. Scrambled to washed up coz can't be looking too sloppy. Even managed to watch TMNT before dropping by granny's place. Quite a smooth Sun. At least things didn't turn out too bad.

Spider's gonna nag and nag and nag tomorrow. That long winded old man who refused to admit that he's getting on age. If I'm old, he's gonna fall into the category of elderly.

Some random pictures of the new addition into the family. Pictures of my nephew taken when he's only 5 days old. He's just so sweet. Even smile at me when I carry him. One can just melt looking at such sweet young thing.


-sleeping-zander-


-blur-


-wide awake with a smile-


thots were running @ 9:16 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home