about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Summary of 2006
:::Its Christmas Time:::
Updates...
Tuesday Yellow
:::Health Check:::
-Home-On-A-Weekend-
-ran-dom-
Sometimes...
:::my saturday:::
-Ni-Na-Me-Ai-Ta-

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Question -->

Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition ,Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity.
Applications such
as Poker Night 10.3,Football 5.0,Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6.
I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!
Thanks,
A Troubled User.

REPLY -->

Dear Troubled User

This is a very common problem.
Many men upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 toWife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to runEVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to deleteWife 1.0 and to return toGirlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.
You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0because Wife 1.0is designed to not allow this.
Look in your Wife 1.0 manual underWarnings-Alimony-Child Support . I recommend that you keepWife 1.0and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.
The best course of action is to enter the commandC:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance.Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0,Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2.
However , be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause
the system to launch the program Nag Nag9.5 and/or PMS 99.0. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1and Diamonds 5.0!
WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.
Best of luck,
Tech Support


thots were running @ 2:07 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home