Its another long awaited saturday; my favourite day of the week. Woke up at 10 coz meeting Peggy to look at her costumes. Suppose to meet at 11.30pm but end up meeting her at 1pm coz she woke up late. Neng, auntie and I even managed to have our breakfast at the foodcourt.
Reached the shop at 1pm++ and the whole place is so totally packed. Must be all those people doing last min rental for halloween. There's this guy changing next to Peggy's changing room who had brought in bridal gowns, sailor and cheer leader uniform. OMG~ He's like so tall with a super broad shoulder (those super fit body la) and yet he's trying on skirts that is shorter than what I usually wear. Imagine that~~
After trying on a few outfits, Peggy finally decided on a yellow Arabian belly dancer costume. Finally my job is done and I won't have to visit that shop till collection day. Went back to Bugis with a pair of legs that's threatening to break down and to meet Lance.
Decided to watch DOA and since we had missed the 2.20pm slot, we settled for the 5.50pm show and headed to Starbucks for a drink. Blister on my small toe again and my heels' killing me. Went on to get plaster instead of a new pair of shoes since the first option seems so much easier. Lance even help me to put on the plaster. Isn't that just so sweet. Shop around before proceeding to the cinema. We even managed to have a neoprint taken.
DOA is just another show with a villian, some fights and babes. Not excatly a fantastic show but a good 1 for you to pass your weekend if you have nothing much to do. Went over to MS to change my pair of jeans coz the studs isn't sticking on too well and to have our dinner. Sat by Singapore River to listen to some rock band playing before calling it a day.
__________________________________________________________
I pressume someone somewhere at sometime has been thinking through lots of things. Wanna ask me why? Call it a woman's intuition. Care to share? I know you will most probably just say its nothing. But you know what? It doesn't matter whether or not I have a leisure life waiting for me ahead. All I want is just happiness for the both of us coz because of you, my world has become an interesting and colorful world. Pressure isn't healthy wor...
thots were running @ 9:28 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home