about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Its been a long long time...
:::My Crazy Crazy Weeks:::
-Yan's-Birthday-
:::Movie Marathon II:::
Once again...
Its been 2...
Vesak's Long Weekend
:::Mood:::
Long Weekend...
Trip To Dashing Diva

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, October 15, 2006

As usual its been a long time since I last updated my blog. What to do? I have a busy life yet I'm a lazy person. Contridicting? That's just me. Anyway aren't life suppose to be full of irony and contridicts?

This is indeed a lazy sunday since I slept 3/4 of my afternoon away. But I managed to change the skin of my blog. *applause* Nothing too fancy but not as gloomy as the one before. However, there's still more work to be done before its final completion.

Went costumes hunting with all the bosses yesterday and its a really successful trip. Everyone got their costumes except for Peggy who was unavailable. Wonder which she will choose for herself. Hmm...Anyway auntie chose the Arabian style, cheryl and neng got the Romans, wc and ry chose Korean and angie and I got the can can girls. Finally I can have a decent excuse to get myself a pair of killer heels. How exciting...

Met up with Lance at Bugis after the costumes trip with plans to catch World Trade Center since we didn't managed to catch it last week. Since Bugis does not have the right slot, we went down to Suntec to catch the 4pm show.

For those who had experience through the event, its going to be a reminder of what happened back then. For those who had heard, its a show to make them understand what had really happen and the ordeal of the survivor who had gone through. Depressing show to watch if you have had a bad week considering the number of people who were close to tears or were already crying. Though I didn't see in the dark cinema, I can hear all the sound...haha...

Had dinner at RennThai after the movie. Nice food and not too spicy. Dropped by the fountain to watch the laser performance before going to MS for some shopping. Suntec has been opened for so long yet this is the first time I've seen the performance. Nothing too spectecular though.

Did some window shopping at MS and met Niki with her gf gang at Mango. What an coincidence! What was actually meant to be a window shopping trip actually turned my mood for shopping spree. But don't you just hate it when you just decide to get something yet you will never find the correct 1? Simply irritating.

But this time round I'm determined. Mango? Zara? Or both? Hmmm...I'm tempted...


thots were running @ 10:32 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home