since I update my blog and its getting very very outdated. However, my life basically revolves around the few same thing/people; my poly gang (minus ling coz she's always busy) who have email chit chat session with me mon to fri (thx for the company), my eating spree (though no more 2 in 1 dinner but the table is always packed full), the new hamster who just joined the family, my never ending shopping trip (though its always been window shopping...so ke lian...determine to at least get myself a nice bottom, my boss cum pamperer and...oh ya oh ya...that stupid spider boss of mine...haha...
So basically that sums up the happenings around me for the past 1 month...eat, play, pampered, shopping and gathering. Maybe its time I go back to school again. I miss playing truant, sitting by the stairs to chit chat, while time away by sitting outside LT with snacks while lecture is going on, arguing and cursing irritating lecturers. I'm a bad student and I'm proud to admit all of that.
And guess what? I'm blogging in office coz my darling computer decides to succumb to virus. That means shopping trip to be place on hold since computer gotta come first...haha...
Had a weird dream of life back in secondary school. I actually dreamt of Ms Leong and I woke up missing her scolding and her class. Weird isn't it? I miss her telling us 'man man mo man man mo no time already'...hahah...I was already cheeky back in secondary school.
Time and tide waits for no man. I was only 15 when Ms Leong first taught me Food and Nutritions and now I'm 22 working and made to understand the word responsibility.
Damn~I'm getting old...
Anywaysss...This is just me whinning again for the 101 time? hahaa...
thots were running @ 8:46 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home