Its saturday and I'm going to Dashing Diva with Lance. Where to find a guy who will suggest to his date to go for manicure? Sweet isn't it?
Suppose to meet at 3.30pm but I'm late coz editing pictures for Siew Wen. Went to Adidas to check out the jackets while Lance wanted to check out their running shoes but the both of us are unable to find anything suitable. Went on to Suntec next to idle and while the time coz appointment is at 5pm.
Was walking around when we decided to go over to Glamore Shots to check out their studio shots. Seems like the usual nice pose wonderful make up and glam smile shots. Nothing too fancy though but I already know what I'm gonna get for myself this coming birthday.
Reached Diva late and was asked to sit at the pink sofa again. Maybe should take a picture together when we go there the next time against the picky background. Shall we?
Pauline was doing my nails this time round but not too sure who is doing for Lance. Since its his idea to go for manicure this time, he is rather adamant about choosing the color for me. I had yellow and black (coz he wants super bright color on my nails)while he is doing spa treatment for nails. His spa treatment even includes dermawhite treatment. However, the treatment does not seem to make any difference. Sorry..but ya...haha...It does seems fun but I would prefer to use the dermawhite treatment on my face instead.
While I'm still halfway through painting my nails, Lance is already done so he got himself busy and try to take a picture of me having my nails painted. As luck would have it, he damaged some coloring on his nails. That's the consequences of being 'metal teeth' hor?haha...
Had a long time waiting for the nails to dry coz my color is super thick. Just imagine 4 coats on my nails. Sat at the dryer for a loooonnnggg time for the coats of paint to dry. *yawn* Its already nearing 7 by the time we left Diva.
Dinner is at Spags. Ordered a Crayfish Parmigiana while Lance had Grilled Chicken Primavera. Food is yummy. Simply loved the combination of cheese baked tomato with crayfish. Next on the agenda is shopping. However there isn't anything that caught both our attention. Where is that nice old school jacket that I want? *Sigh*
Walked around for a while before we went for desserts at Bakerinz. Simply love their chocolate ice cream but how come it only taste better when its eaten with the caramel ice cream? hmm...Chat through the session and took some pictures of both our nails before making our way home.
:::our nails:::I'm growing fat with all these good food. Arghh!!
Was out for my class on sunday morning when I realized that the color combination on my nails is so common and is a sign of warning...haha...Just look at the pictures below.
CAUTION!!
entry sign for mrt
Bus SignI'm crazy over my nails...haha...
thots were running @ 11:24 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home