Gosh~Its already sunday night. in a few more hours its gonna be monday again. Monday = Blue. I hate monday but then there's always the coming of friday to look forward to coz we're going to celebrate my lunch 'lao ban' aka Siew Wen's birthday. Appointment was made one month in advance with everyone. So a special note to my qing ren - If you dare pull stunt and disaappear, your daughter and I will not let you off. :p
Last weekend was quite happening. Had department's dinner at Swensen. The fried mushroom was yummy so is the ice cream. With all these good food around me, I'm growing fat soon. Waited a long time before Neng and I can finally go off for our second round at MOS coz the bosses are still there, kinda difficult to leave...
Took a cab down to Nana's place before setting off for MOS. Reach there early so nothing happening yet and there's no one on the dance floor. Went out in search for 7-11 coz Nana wanted to get a drink since we're only entitled to 1 free drink.
By the time we went back, the crowd is growing and things is just getting into action. People started gathering on the dance floor and soon the party mood is up and getting better. Partied till around 1++ before leaving coz I forgot to bring keys again...haha..Blur me..remember everything but house keys..should keep a spare one somewhere..
That was like last week and I only have time to finish updating today. Stupid dispute desk is making me OT every night. Where is my life?~ I need a life now and a new job soon.
Its friday and as usual I'm trying my best to leave as early as possible. Keep telling Wilson (my boss lah) don't give me work so late. He clear his desk only coz all the things are on my desk. Wilson is trying to be funny. While I'm OT-ing from Monday to Thrusday, he tells me not to go out on Friday but to go home and rest. WHAT THE? He should say this when I'm OT-ing not when I'm going out. Go out is to play, enjoy, destress and relax. Would anyone be tired of playing? I'm sick of working yet you didn't even tell me to go home. Humpt!
Reservation was 6.30pm. But lao ban mei kong so we left office only at 6.17pm. How to reach Suntec by 6.30pm? And our dear Siew Wen thought that we are trying too hard to get her to leave on time. Keep giving her the guilty treatment during dinner...whahahah...Ended up having dinner at Bakerzin at Raffles City.
Seafood pasta for Siew Wen, Crayfish pasta for Pei Xin, Penne with Prawn Pesto for me while Jian Quan had Roast Boneless Chicken Thighs. Pasta looks great while the roast chicken thigh looks abit on the small side hor JQ?haha..Ordered a slice of Sweet Pleasure (only a slice of cake with a super sweet name) for our birthday girl yet she cannot even finish. Cut up the cake into four portions to be shared among us before ordering 7 choice of tapas. Siew Wen was shock that Pei Xin and I actually eat more. However that because our portion isn't as big as it seems. What's more who can resist the sweet and tasty tapas. Aww...
Ok...I'm growing fat with all these fabulous food. After desserts, crazy photo shooting session and chit chat session, its time for bill. Siew Wen wanted to fight for the bill but with the 3 of us there its an obvious lossing situation for her. Birthday girls don't have the right to choose. What we says count...haha..Autocratic? Nah..Just taking care of her pocket. Next round we choose somewhere even more expensive then you pay k? We definitely won't fight with you le...Wahahah...
Walked down to Esplanade for pictures taking but all the pictures turned out to be blur. Funny hor? To put it short its a long walk along the river which I love with lots of photo shooting. Memories~
Went home at around 11pm coz Siew Wen is working the next day. Its been a long week and today is saturday. Finally can rest and slack all I want. YEAH~~~
Went shopping in the afternoon coz there's some stuff waiting to be picked up by me. Who knows how an innocent shopping trip would burn a hole in my pocket. Sigh~ Guess what? There's even a stalker on a dare...haha..
thots were running @ 10:39 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home