about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::People:::
A Slacker's Saturday
Enjoyment On Weekend
:::Fate + Love + Destiny:::
Ling + Ting Birthday celebration
:::End of 2005:::
:::Christmas Dinner:::
Dinner on the Eve
My Pre Christmas Dinner
~Pictures~

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, January 22, 2006

Went NUH to visit granny. Seems like she got on much better and will be home for CNY...YEAH!!

Since I'm outside, decided to do some shopping for my clothes with Yan. CNY is next week and all I've got is a skirt. Drop by Frontier to pick up the skirt which I saw with Neng on Friday but can't seem to find any nice top to go with it. Maybe should go back to the branch at CS to get that white flowery top which I saw. Should I or should I not? hmm...Drop by Mphosis to look for something to go with that skirt but there's nothing much since I've just did some shopping there some time back. Finally I manage to secure a top from Giodarno. That's always the simplest and the cheapest way out. Save time save money...wahahah....

Had dinner at Cartel again, sharing fish and prawns combo with Yan coz the portion is simply too big. Had ice-cream for dessert. Yummy!! At the time we went into Cartel, the crowd at PS was only moderate but when we came out, its super packed and crowded. Where did all the people come from?

Stop by spotlight to buy a moonwalker carpet before going to compass point to pick up some cosmetics coz Jean says that its having 20% storewide sale. Because of that sale, I suspect half the population in SengKang is there buying their CNY stuff after dinner. Its a madhouse out there. Super long queue, busy sales staff and lots and lots of people. Its like everything is going for free. I would say the queue outside the fitting rooms is worse than the queue at the cashier considering the speed that it is moving. So many people and there are people taking their own sweet time in the changing room. Just imagine carrying a heavy bag of carpet waiting in the queue just to try on a piece of clothes...Irritating!!

Drop the idea of getting clothes and headed to the counter to get some cosmetics which is finishing. The bill actually ring up to $120++. Think half of my December will go into my CNY shopping funds. I ought to stop shopping and start saving immediately. BUT...there's still shoes to be bought and another top to go with the skirt I bought earlier. There goes my Christmas wish this month again. Work harder next month ba...

Cleaning continues and shopping will have to go on. Should I apply for leave or not? 5 days to be cleared by 31 March with another 3 more days of leave coming up...hmm...


thots were running @ 1:18 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home