MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!
Its the early morning of christmas day and I've just gotten home not too long ago yet I'm still feeling wide awake. Thus decided to put up the photos for my pre christmas dinner before sleeping. If not there would be too many photos accumulating and waiting for me to sort them out. *FAINT*

Its been a long time since I last took neoprints...

So of coz must take as many as possible...haha...
From Left - yummy ice-cream from anderson, yan and me with the precious moment doll, candid shots of lance and yan, pic of lance and yan, candid shots of lance and me (courtesy of yan), 3 of us.Enjoyable day with even better company for this pre christmas dinner. What's more to ask for? Hey guys, let's all bring adidas sling bag on our next gathering k?
Lance~ Don't forget your manicure session wor...haha...
Coming up next will be entry for the christmas gathering with my poly sweetie pies. Defintely a memorable dinner.
thots were running @ 4:06 AM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home