Its another boring friday night and me sitting in front of my computer to blog. Its been a long long time since I last blogged. Suppose to go out for dinner with my poly mates today but was cancelled last min. Tomolo's dinner cancelled too coz of my eyes.Mid autumn festival coming so my unit had a mini celebration at the office. Each of us brought a piece mooncake so we had a huge variety of it for breakfast not forgetting the fried doughstick. Let's see there's the full fruity selection from Bengawan Solo, Expresso flavour from coffee beans, the traditional ones and not forgetting the expresso hazelnuts from starbucks which i brought. Actually I'm not suppose to eat all these coz I'm suffering from sore throat, cough, flu and not forgetting sore eyes. Both of my eyes gotten it and now I look like a first grade vampire...haha...Why first grade? Coz according to the show "My Date With A Vampire", first grade vampire have red eyes next comes the green the last being the black. Forgotten those colors in between. Having sore eyes is seriously affecting my eye sight. Coz there's sticky oily liquid in my eyes, I can't see clearly and what's worse is that I can't wear my contacts. How am I going to attend the important date? ARGHH....Hopefully it will get well before that. *hoping*Chris finally went to serve the nation last thursday and there goes my weird hours chatting partner. No one to tell me about guitar, animations and gosspis and not forgetting cars...haha...Gonna miss him for a while...Take care dude.
thots were running @ 11:42 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home