about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

**Project Superstar**
Consolidation of Another Week
- My Birthday -
Lesson on EDM
Taking A Bet
Its A Shiny Day~~
- Graduation -
-Moi Week-
What A Week!
:::Missing You:::

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, August 28, 2005

Been months since I last went for one. Hair getting too long, too messy, too hard to handle. Hate it. Before the hair cut, its a rebonding session. This time round only 4 hours compared to the last time when I sat at the salon from 10 am to 5 pm. Amazing that I manage to keep myself awake.

Simply love my hair after each rebonding session. The soft and silky texture is to die for..haha...Before all of you start thinking that I kept those long skily wonderful tresses of mine, you can stop imagining how I look. Why? Coz I snipped off half of that wonderful length and I'm left with rather short hair now. Next step...shall I go for funky red or cool purple or let my hair color remain as it is? *Considering* Gotta wait till year end before I can go for my make over session though...Hmm...


thots were running @ 3:01 PM. 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Soviet said...

Duhz! How short did the scissors snip those hair? I suggest you highlight it purple. haha!

August 31, 2005 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home