Another week has passed since the last post. How come time is pasing so fast but where is the replies to all my resume? *Sigh* Bad sales for the past 5 days that I've been working. Its not as though I'm not pushing its juz simply that there are no people. What is a girl suppose to do when met with such a situation? I'm not being lazy. Irritating sales figures!Saw Kai Liang on Thurs when working so asked him whether he is going to Hui Shan's chalet later. Say will come over to find me before leaving but forgotten all about me later. That's just so nice of him isn't it? Ended up going there for a while before leaving and its really a little while. Something interesting happened while I'm waiting and on the bus. Saw Yu Zhong on his bus while I'm waiting for mine so waved to him. Saw Kai Liang while on the bus when his bus turned into the cross junction of TPE before going into Sengkang. So once again we waved to each other. Isn't it interesting? Hahhah....Didn't know that Neng and Nana will be coming to accompany for dinner on friday so had arranged to meet CC for dinner. Sorry gals...Next time inform me earlier k. Its been one year since I last saw him but he still looks the same. Better looking perhaps. Had a new hair cut which looks good on him. Other than that he is still the same. Tall and skinny. *Envy* How come I cannot eat as much as him and remain so skinny. Asked me to go Double O with him but too bad my work ends late. Shall try to join him on his next round.Went to Tampines and Bugis with the intention to do some shopping. BUT...all the things that I want are not there anymore. Arghh!! Why is it always like that? Do I really have such bad luck in shopping?? Went down to Clementi Sports Hall after Bugis. Its my first time seeing Zi Xian in real action. Saw Victor and Darryl in real person too. Knew Victor through gunbound and I'll always remember Darryl for scolding me. However I didn't even know that he is the one till Yan mentioned it. Hahaha....Both of them turned out to be rather interesting I would say. To Victor my named became "Kim de jie jie" overnight and Samson and Darryl are "twins". Darryl is Qing Shou and Samson is yan dao. Hahah....Saw alot of people today and most of them are asking if my sis and I are twins. Mum says we don't look that alike anymore or do we? Well...I dunno.
thots were running @ 11:20 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home