about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::PizZa:::
-LiBraRiaN-
:::迟早:::
My 1st Interview
Its a Small World...
RSAF Senimar
- Mr Nice Voice -
:::loVe:::
:::My Chalet:::
This Day Sucks!!

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, May 29, 2005

Day 1

Met Yvonne (one ex colleague from Expo Giant Job) and Mindy. Got posted to the same department with Mindy somemore. Since my luck is so good...why can't I win abit from lottery? She even take the initiative to talk to me but I still cannot find a common topic with her so try to avoid whenever possible.

Met Yvonne while going for lunch so decided to go together. Didn't know that Centerpoint has a foodcourt till now. (Yes I know I sound like a mountain tortise but coz that's not my kinda place) Was chatting with Yvonne when I realized that she happen to be from the same sec sch as my sis. Better still same CCA and they both know each other. ANNIE GOH I KNOW YOUR SENIOR...HAHAH...Careful I spill all your secrets out...heeheex...

Stuck at the fitting room for the whole day but its fun. I get to see all the nice clothes people try on...What's more there's more people to talk to...Seeing all the clothes really make me wish to buy it...

Legs tired...wanna break le....

Day 2

Tired legs yet I'm still going to work. Been standing the whole day folding clothes...folding clothes and folding more clothes. Can I go back to the fitting room? haha...

Lucky Daddy driving me home.
PS: Mindy asked if i wanted to go home with her wor

Day 3

Posted to children's wear department. Its folding clothes all the way. BORING~~ However I got the chance to go with my Supervisor to the store room to get the stocks and hang clothes. Then its back to folding and folding and folding...

Back aching...Wanna collapse from all the aches that my bodying suffering...

Saw Andy fetching Mindy from work. Not too sure if he saw me coz he happen to look in my direction when I got into the car.

Day 4

Had a headache when I woke up but nevertheless still report for work (MC = bonus gone so die die also muz go).

Spent 1++ hour at the store room getting the stocks and hanging the pants for the boys wear. Not too bad for the day coz gotta sit down while hanging the pants. Getting the stock is also easy...coz only need to carry and I can sit down while sorting the stocks...haha

Back aching...Legs breaking...Head is aching and I'm feeling feverish...Am I coming down with something? Hmm...

Day 5

Feeling sick and really don't feeling like going for work but for the sake of the bonus I muz bear with it.

Spent the whole day trying to keep the bins neat and tidy coz the next day got "inspection". Chatted with Crystal, Zena (not sure of the spelling), Darren and lots of people whose name I dunno. Darren now you know folding clothes not easy right so dun laugh too much...

It takes so many hours to fold the clothes in one bin yet its only less than 1hr for all the customers to mess it up. Arghh!!!

Was talking about the logistics crew bring known as retriever and Darren was complaining that it sounds like a dog's name. Hey I didn't even add golden in front of it. How can it be a dog's name...haha....

Spent the last hour maintaining all the hard work put into the folding of clothes...

After the 5th day...

Last 3 days no need to report for work coz due to some business requirements. This means that its the end of my contract...YEAH!! However its time to start my job hunt again...


thots were running @ 11:28 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home