about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Jojo and gang's BBQ
Gatherings...
Friday Night Out
:::Chinatown:::
Good Friday...
Go or Not To Go?
FeeLinG cOmpLiCateD...
Lunch @ My Place
A Dream Come True
DEPRESSION~

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Friday, April 08, 2005

Suppose to meet Neng at CP to go to Jurong with Nana and Ling for an interview for the job of a customer service officer. Met Joey and was told that this is a customer service job and the pay is $7/hr. Sounds attractive isn't it? haha...Soon we were arranged to go down to Ngee Ann City for another round of interview.

Met Aaron at the Orchard branch. Dun seems to be as scary as what Joey had made him out to be coz I was imaging another clone of Heriman. Told us to go back to the office at 2pm so decided to go loiter around Taka to pass time and to discuss abt our chalet. While sitting at a corner, Nana suddenly remember abt the tactics "Ru Hua" did on the show...haha...For those who dunno who Ru Hua is, please refer to the variety show shown on channel 8 every sun on 9pm.

Went back to find Aaron at 2pm and we were posted to different location. Nana and Ling were posted to do data entry while Neng and I were posted to customer service center at PS. On the way to the different interview location, Nana did some calculation and realize that $7/hr only adds up to abt $1200/- per month and its a 6 month contract. If we do break the contract, we would have to pay back the 2K we gotten during the training period. Suddenly "what ifs" started to pop into our mind. The main concern is however what if we find a job that we want and we cannot pay back that 2K? Since we already reached PS, Neng and I decided to juz go ahead with the interview while Nana and Ling decided to call Aaron and tell him that they are not going for their interview. Think Aaron kinda angry and made some sacarstic remarks.

Joey called me half an hr later and told me that I've gotten the job and I've been given a $9/hr pay and the contact is 6 months but can be terminated after 3 months with a 2 weeks notice. I was like HUH?! I've never receive answer so fast in my life for a job. Normally would have to wait for a few days before they decide whether the company wants me or not. Out of the blue tell me that I start work on the 18th April. I said 18th April coz that's when all my activities is ending but ask me to start work and muz agree immediately? Since when there is such thing? Its like what I've been told before and after the interview is so different and now I'm suppose to sign on the dotted line for 6 months of commitment and I dun even have time to think abt it yet? IMPOSSIBLE. Its like signing 6 months of my life away.

This is really not the thing for me. Dun think I would wanna take up this job considering the pay is now back to $7/hr. Since there's not much diff between the other job Nana, Neng and Ling wanna take up, might as well join them. Its gonna be a job with standard office hours, 5 days week and if I decide to leave in the first month its only 1 day notice. Though the pay is lesser, job scope is defintely easier.

PS: Today's the school D & D. Kinda wish I'm there instead of sitting in my room at this hr...hmm...Shall get the pics from Chris...


thots were running @ 11:50 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home