about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Lunch @ My Place
A Dream Come True
DEPRESSION~
Its Wednesday!!
Not juZ anOtheR TueSdaY...
BirthDay pResEnT...
AdvaNceD BirtHdaY CeLebrAtioN!!
dEprEssEd!!
Bai nIan...
Juz Another DaY...

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Thursday, March 17, 2005

Decided not to go to D & D after all...Coz too many people pull out last min...Neng and the rest all lost the mood to go...Kinda sian over that...Coz already decided to go then last min cancel...Make me look forward for nothing...Sigh...Change of plan...Decided to invest the money for the BBQ...One question...How many people would turn up? SIGH...

Had a discussion on how we should enjoy ourselves during the 3 days. Decided to hold our BBQ on the first day. Next 2 days would probably involve fisherman village, bicycling, Kbox and clubbing...

Received a sms from Hui Shan shortly after i put down the phoneasking me if I wanna chip in for Shu Fen's birthday. Told her that I wasn't inform of it coz both of us dun have each other's contact. What's more only saw her once at the gathering and I forgotten to get her number. Kinda disappointed coz we're like one clique of fren back in sec sch...But well...never mind...

Was thinking about how I should look for work after graduation. No idea on where to start coz really no plans to go on in my field of studies. Further studying? That dream seems to be getting further and further. First criteria - Good Results...My results are only average. How to get into a local uni? Second criteria - Money...How long will I take to save up for private uni's fees? So many question marks with no answer.

Feeling lots of things including lost...Some says that graduation is good...But is it really?


thots were running @ 12:04 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home