about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

FeeLinG cOmpLiCateD...
Lunch @ My Place
A Dream Come True
DEPRESSION~
Its Wednesday!!
Not juZ anOtheR TueSdaY...
BirthDay pResEnT...
AdvaNceD BirtHdaY CeLebrAtioN!!
dEprEssEd!!
Bai nIan...

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Went for another hair cut today coz hair ends became so dry and fizzle. When did that happen? Seems like overnight coz only notice it today...haha...Anyway I look nerdy again as the hair stylist snip off quite a long length (didn't realize that the damage was this bad) and my fringe is super short again...Nerdy me with my specs...haha...

Meeting Han tomolo to get Shufen's birthday present but haven't decide whether to go or not. Coz received the invitation only when Han subtly asked her whether I was invited. Kinda funny to turn up (dun ask me why)yet I feel like meeting up the sec sch classmates again. Haven't seen some of them for years...Sigh...

Hate dilemma!! Should I turn up or should I stay home? Arghh...


thots were running @ 11:20 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home