about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Gatherings...
Friday Night Out
:::Chinatown:::
Good Friday...
Go or Not To Go?
FeeLinG cOmpLiCateD...
Lunch @ My Place
A Dream Come True
DEPRESSION~
Its Wednesday!!

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Went for Jojo and gang's bbq and its better than what Neng and I expected. We're not left sitting in a corner by ourselves...wahahaha...First went to join Kay, Melissa and Joesph after taking our food. Had a good time chatting with them...Didn't know that kay can be so funny...especially about the joke on VJ.

Jojo and Toh joined us next. After a while its only VJ, Toh, Joanne Lin, Neng and I. VJ was talking about how we "behave" in his class. Joanne has a cycle (from noisy to quiet to noisy agian if i remember correctly)while mine is quiet all these while. For those who dunno, I'm only quiet in few lecturer's class. Told VJ that he can ask Toh if I'm as quiet in his class...haha...Toh muz be real blank when he heard that I'm quiet considering the fact that I'm always arguing and asking questions...haha...

Next is the photo shooting session for the BPRT people. First time in my life there's so many flash lights. Lost count of how many cameras there were and didn't even know where to look at. Went to the BBQ pit after the photo taking session to chit chat with Joanne Ng. Discuss abit on our upcoming BBQ on next monday before we went into the house to play Dai Dee. After 2 sessions of Dai Dee, we got Jay to teach us Mahjong. Play till all 3 of us dun wanna go home...haha...But well there's always curfew for a few of us.

Was already 11.30pm when we make our way out and saw KH. He is forever the last few to show up only this time he didn't ask us to wait for him.

To KH
Hey u promise to arrive early for our BBQ. DUN FORGET!! Charcoal and ice all with u...later u get scolding by everyone not our problem.

Afterthought
This bbq has been fun. Mixed around with everyone chatting, eating and playing. Actually managed to chat with a few people whom I rarely talk to. What's surprising is that Kenenth actually helped all of us at the table to peel the prawns. That's something so unexpected and so gentlemanly of him. Thx Kenenth. This is one BBQ which is really enjoyable. Hopefully mine will be as great. See you guys there on the 11th.


thots were running @ 12:52 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home