about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

- Mr Nice Voice -
:::loVe:::
:::My Chalet:::
This Day Sucks!!
Jojo and gang's BBQ
Gatherings...
Friday Night Out
:::Chinatown:::
Good Friday...
Go or Not To Go?

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Saturday, April 30, 2005

Its the day for the RSAF senimar at Swissotel The Stamford. Before going to meet Ling at Cityhall, Neng and I went to collect the photos that we had redeveloped. The total cost was 66 bucks. Kinda shock when I received the bill. The first thought was how did we even manage to come up to 100++ photos?

Anyway saw alot of familiar people while waiting in queue to register before going into the ballroom. Some of the people I saw were Jay, Eric, Marcus, Benny and Xiu Lan. Had a short chat with Jay when he spotted us. Didn't even realize that Desmond was around till Neng pointed out that the guy from our culture class was there.

The whole senimar was about pilot. Other than it having tempting benefits and salary, I get to be an officer, travel around, learn to fly an aircraft and get sponsorship for university studies. Where else to look for a job with all these tempting benefits? However there's 2 problem; The 9 weeks BMT and the 12 years bond. 9 weeks of BMT is not really a problem if I manage to psycho myself into it. Shouldn't be that hard to survive right? (guys...any advice??)hahaha...But there's the 12 years bond. That would also mean its hard to get married (ya...ya...I'm still hoping to get married...haha..) coz I would be away from the country most of the time for training during the first few years. By the end of 12 years I would be like 30+...so the thought of it is VERY daunting. However I still hope to have a chance to try out flying (fat hope). Perhaps can KIV this idea...

Suppose to meet Nana after the senimar to pass her the photos but since she is meeting "Water" Neng and I decided to skip meeting her and go to Suntec to try her luck at the capsule machine. As luck would have it, we actually met the both of them there. Its such a small world. Neng actually got her mickey this time round (so lucky...next time can try for Daisy). Loitter around Suntec for a while before going home. Time really passes fast when I'm outside. Its seems only to be a while yet its nearing 7pm when we went to take train.

Chat about some relationship problem while on board of the train. Neng was saying sometimes people should learn to "ba shou fang kai". However, how many people can actually tell the other half "wo gei ni zui huo de teng ai shi shou fang kai"?(Its part of a lyrics from a song for those who dunno.) Most of the time even if one can get these words out of the mouth, can you guarantee that your heart is saying the same thing? Its difficult! Then there's this miscommunicated information part. If a guy start asking a gal out often, is that guy interested in that gal? To me not true coz maybe that don't happen in my case. Even if I go out with a particular guy often, we're only fren. Until a guy start hinting, its innocence till proven guilty...haha...However if one party does start hinting and the other party is not interested, perhaps its time for the party to set the other party straight to prevent and problem/hurt that might arises...


thots were running @ 10:20 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home