about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::loVe:::
:::My Chalet:::
This Day Sucks!!
Jojo and gang's BBQ
Gatherings...
Friday Night Out
:::Chinatown:::
Good Friday...
Go or Not To Go?
FeeLinG cOmpLiCateD...

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Thursday, April 28, 2005

Woke up early this m0rning to go to Plaza with mummy to do her usual marketing. Before leaving the house, I received a call from an unknown number. Upon answering the call, the person at the other line replied that he had gotten the wrong number. This is the second time he called. The first time i received his call was last week.

Remembered this person coz of his reaction. I only had to say "hello" before he says "sorry I got the wrong number". Interesting person. Well, it doesn't hurt that his voice is soooo nice. Sweet, gentle yet manly? wahahah...Anyway who knows how he look like. Maybe he is an 60 year old uncle with a young voice? Or even a kid with a mature voice? No answer to it.

Anyway cycled to Plaza and realize that my bike is having problem. Brakes not so sensitive and my gears aren't smooth. Gonna get it overhaul soon...

Ming and family pop by for a visit today. Saw 3 of my darlings today and as usual cameras were snapping away...wahaha...


thots were running @ 10:55 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home