about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

-LiBraRiaN-
:::迟早:::
My 1st Interview
Its a Small World...
RSAF Senimar
- Mr Nice Voice -
:::loVe:::
:::My Chalet:::
This Day Sucks!!
Jojo and gang's BBQ

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Monday, May 23, 2005

Its another day which I had nothing better do to...so decided to cook something for lunch...

Why did I bother to make it in the first place? Hmm...Coz I've got nothing better to do at home and I feel like eating it. So since I can make it, might as do it myself.

Bought some ready made pizza pastry from the supermarket coz really lazy to make it from stratch but the sauce is homemade. Cut the tomatoes using the blender, stir fry the onions and pour in the tomato purees and viola the sauce is done. Of coz this is the shortcut version of how it is being done...

Spread the sauce onto the pastry, add on the ingredients and lots and lots and lots of cheeSe. Into the oven it goes and finally my pizza is out...haha...




My first pizza in like 5 years? Or is it 6? Can't remember when did I last did any baking...haha...



thots were running @ 11:41 PM. 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Soviet said...

I say! *lower spec* You're beginning to impress me with your strange but upstart array of display of hidden recipes underneath your sleeves.

I heard of gals baking cake but pizza is pretty new. Cool! Despite the relative slack at home, i see you're using the spare time to fine tune your culinary skills.

Under pressure from a guy who can cook izzit? Fear not: While i whip up the oriental dishes, you can cook up your western cuisines and we will be in for a decent mutual exchange of pointers. hehehe!

May 25, 2005 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home