about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::Missing You:::
Dream and Reality
Adrena's BBQ
Back 2 Sch
8 daYs @ Robbinsons...
:::PizZa:::
-LiBraRiaN-
:::迟早:::
My 1st Interview
Its a Small World...

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, July 03, 2005

Finally gotten the rest day which I have been looking forward on tuesday after working straight for 13 days and my com juz had to give me problems on monday after I reach home. Why do things have to end up this way? Irritating!! Spent a long time figuring out what is wrong and finally I'm able to use it as before. Thx Eugene for all the softwares and not forgetting HG for trouble shooting the problems step by step.

Went for an interview at Ministry of Home Affairs for the MSO position. So stress coz there's so many pair of eyes fixed on me. End up I cannot remember what I had said throughout the interview. The interview only lasted 15mins.

Had another interview with UOB as call center operator on thurs. Its the easiest and shortest interview I ever had. No stress at all...haha...

Finally its friday. Had Sakae's buffet for dinner with Nana and Neng. Ate so much that I dun feel like moving from my seat. No more japanese food at least for the next 2 weeks. Think I'll puke if I had to eat that much again...haha...Took a walk around Singapore River before sitting down on one of the seats opp Fullerton Hotel. Chatted about lots of stuff and took some pictures also. As usual. we ended up taking cab home again coz we missed the last train. Its been like this for the last few night outing...haha...

Started work today as promoter again. Gonna be there for 9 days. Hopefully I'll survive it again for the sake for my pay...hahha....Now let's take a look at some of the pictures taken...


Me with Fullerton


Night View of Fullerton Hotel


Nana and Neng


thots were running @ 1:02 AM. 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Soviet said...

hEy gal, cool pics...your nite pics are usually quite well taken. Think wif a good cam u could do beta. Nite pictures can be tough esp wif the low shutter speed. (oosp going into details?)

Anyway don let work weigh you down too intensely. Gotten replies from those interviews? Oh i forgetten to reply to your sms. Paiseh.

Meet up soon for makan k.. durians if possible. Haha!

July 7, 2005 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home