Friday, 29 July, 2005Turned 21 on 29th July 2005 but that seems to be juz another ordinary day. Went to work as usual before my celebration begins in the evening. How I dread the fact that I had to work on my birthday. Went to Senses Western Fusion for dinner with Ling, Nana and Neng. Started with a sampler appetizer before the main course. Ling and Nana shared a seafood platter while Neng had sambal salmon and senses beer batter fish and chips for me. Nothing too special about the food there but the ambience there is good. Think Ling must have had a hard time trying to light the candle on my cake while Neng is trying to distract me with all the photo shooting...haha... Received a bag and a jigsaw from them. Thx gals for all the effort that you had put in. Really appreciate it.After senses, we loittered around esplanade for a while before Ling decides that its time to go home. KH also smsed Neng that he is on his way to meet us. Neng has been the lucky winner the whole night. Poped by Lash at One Fullerton for a drink while waiting for KH. Nana had her usual Long Island Tea, Neng ordered Strawberry Magaritta while I had Screwdriver. Actually I wanted to have Fallen Angel but its not available. So sad...been wanting to taste it since I read about it on a book. Anyway KH arrived shortly after our drinks arrived. His order of snowball also taste fantastic though its only mocktail. Arrived so late and still spend 1 hour chatting on the phone outside the pub...haha...Ended the day after heading down to newton circle for supper. Reached home only at 3am++.Saturday, 30 July, 2005Arranged to meet Alan for dinner at Hougang Mall coz he wants to pop by Harvey Norman to get himself an Ipod. Met Brian too. Been such a long time since I last saw him. Had a fun time with the 2 of them. Poped by Hougang Plaza to play pool with them and as usual I'm the losser. How to compare when I've only play pool for like less than 5 times. haha...Lucky they're quite patient with me Thx alot guys. The whole evening was looking at girls girls girls and more girls...haha...Hao Se Er Ren Zhu!! Actually wanted to take the number from a girl that Brain seems interested but Alan so so so scared. Hide till dunno where still can hear him saying dun wan...hahah...So funny...Alan~~~ What happen to all your guts?Thoughts...KH~~~So different. No longer the kiddy guy I knew from school. Got such an attitude and different perspective view. Though the lame sense of humour is there but its certainly more comfortable to be with him. But stop cursing and swearing so much lah!Alan~~~Still the same. Can proclaim that he remembers my birthday yet can see that he totally has no clues about it. Bo Xim De Nan Ren!
thots were running @ 12:55 PM.
2 Comments:
Woa.. u were at SENSE? I was there on Sunday for my fren's 21st Bday. She booked the place for the whole evening. That place was cool.
How can say your bday like any other day? It does seem fun to me. I can see a good number of ppl rem your bday, maybe not the date or forget *hide behind curtain* but hey they can still roughly rem it is your hatch day k.
hehe! Have a great day ahead
Oh hey... rem that day over dinner i told u abt tis artist who draws pictures that creates an illusion. Check out this URL.
http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home