Its finally my graduation ceremony. Woke up at 6am and went back to sleep yet I ended up oversleeping. Rush through the daily routine and finally apply comestics to my face (luckily its not something new to me). Rush out of the house to meet Neng and family to take cab to school only to find out the new pair of shoes is hurting my feet so badly. I can hardly walk properly without the shoes dropping out too. ARGHH!!
Met Nana, Ling and their family in school. Only mine didn't turn up. Anyway the ceremony juz started with a talk by the principal and some director of a company before the prize presentation. Each of us gotta walk up the stage, collect out foilo, turn to the camera and smile for the photo taking before walking back to our seat. The whole thing lasted less than 2 hours.
After the ceremony is the photo taking session. Took picture with those who are close with and especially my clique. Shall upload the picture after I've edit them. Nana's mum and Neng's mum seem to click. See them chatting all the way. Shall try to get my mum to join them if there's a chance next time.
Had our post graduation celebration at Tampines KBox. Had a great time there coz my legs ain't that painful and I can remove my shoes for those hours. Think I go out of tune a few times making Neng and Nana suffer...heehee...Saprano really not for me. Alto or tennor would be better. YEAH!!
Was singing "Ai Yi Ge Ren Hao Nan" by William Soh when Nana mentioned about what Neng's mum was saying earlier on. Girls are often at a disadvantage when it comes to relationship. perhaps it is true. Guys can always put the past behind them faster and they always tend to bounce back faster compared to a girl. Why is it always so hard to love yet to be loved can also be so miserable? Sometimes I wonder how things would turn out if I gave myself a chance to be loved but there's a higher possibility that I might hurt the other party.
thots were running @ 11:40 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home