about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Consolidation of Another Week
- My Birthday -
Lesson on EDM
Taking A Bet
Its A Shiny Day~~
- Graduation -
-Moi Week-
What A Week!
:::Missing You:::
Dream and Reality

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sunday, 21 August, 2005
Its sunday and I'm suppose to accompany Li to go to West Mall for the autography of the 2 superstar; Kelly and Kelvin.
Rainy sunday holding umbrellas while waiting in the queue. So stupid and yeah I'm one of the people in the queue. However the craziness that those fans has never fail to amaze me. Running in the rain after a bus which ur idol is in. How romantic? haha...
Finally its our turn to get the autograph from them. Kelly is skinny while Kelvin looks alot better than he is on tv. Such nice skin color.



so many people...what are they waiting for?


Raining and yet there's a long queue?!


WAIT!! Its getting longer...


AND LONGER~~

AND THEY'RE ALL WAITING FOR...

THIS and...

Kelly'S autographed album

THIS!

Kelvin's Autographed album

ok I know the picture is kinda blur but its the best I can do with what I have k...*apologies*

Saturday, 14 August, 2005
Went TM with Yan to get some stuff for her Japan trip. Anyone wanna anything from Japan? Its Jean Yip Hub's grand opening today and there's so many babes giving out balloons to kids. How I wish I can fit into what they are wearing...haha...but first gotta take at least 2-3 packs of extrim first...hmm...

Went to check out the skirt that I was eyeing at Frontier (not too sure of the actual spelling). Its been dunno how long since I last wear a 'm' size yet I can fit into it coz 'L' is simply way too big. Feels more like 'XL'. Still thinking whether I should get it or not since alteration is FOC. But what if the skirt turns out to be out of shape after altering? Then its gonna be a waste of my $$. Had ice-cream at Haagen Dazs after the shopping trip. So freaking expensive yet so heavenly not forgetting its fattening. *Sigh* Its simply a love hate relationship.

Went to popular after parting with Yan at TM coz she has fencing practice at clementi. Went to CP's popular to get some cd-rw coz I've ran out of it and guess what I saw? The cd by Zhou Chong Qing. Is it my lucky day or what? Been looking for it for so long and I juz happen to chance upon it today. Of coz I bought it on the spot. Listened to it when I reached home and find it to be only above average. So far there's only 1 album which I really like all the songs inside and its the second album of JJ's.

Had a tiring working week and a boring saturday. How would my sunday turn out to be? I hate working life.

Sunday, 15 August, 2005
Woke up early in the morning to go Geylang for breakfast before heading down to Bugis for shopping and Clementi for Yan's briefing.

Tuesday, 16 August, 2005
Yan's send off at Changi Airport.

Friday, 19 August, 2005
Eileen's birthday chalet cum bbq at downtown east. Not much people turned up. Only 4 of us from poly and the rest is her secondary school friends. Nice and cosy gathering I would say and its one of the rare time that I would stand at the pit to cook.

Saturday, 20 August, 2005
Followed by Eileen's birthday is Jenny's. However I still gotta go back to office to clear up some of my work in the morning. *Yawn*
Pop by Parkway Parade to get her present when I saw Pamela. Such a surprise to run into her at Perlini Silver though I do know she's working there but I dunno which branch. Had a short chat before leaving to meet Nana to go to ECP together.

Stayed till near 1am before heading home. Luckily there's Nana's fren who offer to send us home. Thx alot ya...


thots were running @ 1:26 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home