about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

-Random-
:::Birthday Celebration:::
Another Week Has Pass...
Busy Busy Busy
wOrkinG = nO liFe
Meet The Parents Session
My Date With Mr Blue Moon
mE = VampIrE
Hair Cut Day
**Project Superstar**

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, December 18, 2005

Wow~What a hectic weekend it has been. First I took half a day off from work for shopping then I had my pre christmas dinner and finally i double up as a PA cum video woman...haha...Tiring but most defintely fun.

Friday , 16 December, 2005

I had half day leave...YEAH!! Time for shopping, shopping and more shopping. Most importantly I need to get a christmas gift and fast coz the first gift cannot work or so I thought at first. First stop is to collect Vivian's watch at Raffles City before poping into Mango to look for some good buy from the sale. Snag 2 nice tops at only 32 bucks. Real cheap.

Next stop a chirtsmas gift for Lance coz I thought the bag which I had gotten is a fake. Luckily Yan and I did that extra shopping. Read on to find out...haha...

Went back to Tampines after shopping to meet Edwin and Xiu Wen for dinner and movie coz Edwin going to serve the country on Monday. Had dinner at Billy's Bombers. The food is such a big portion. Luckily the spags I ordered is rather small compared to what the other two had. Watched "The Promise" after dinner. Storyline not too bad but even better are the actors - Zhang Dong Jian, Xie Ting Feng and Zhang Bo Zhi.

As usual, Zhang Dong Jian plays the heartrob who will sacrifice everything for love, Xie Ting Feng the bad guy and Zhang Bo Zhi the damsel in distress. Romantic story but everything only scraps through the surface. Too brief!

Watching the movie leads me thinking...In this reality world, will guys really sacrifice up to the extent of giving up their life for a girl asking for no returns? Still movie can never be reality. Immerse in the fantasy of movie any time and day but one always have to come to reality. That's when one can start to face another day after a recharge trip from the fantasy world.

Saturday, 17 December, 2005

With Yan carrying the black Adidas Samba sling bag that we had supposely bought for Lance, both of us set off to meet him at Cityhall. When we saw each other, that's when the surprise came about. He's carrying the same bag we bought except that its brown. Arghh!! Thank god for extra shopping trip. He got his surprise much later when he realized what Yan is carrying. Bought tickets for Chicken Little before heading to Anderson for Ice Cream...Yummy!

Exchanged our presents and I guessed correctly for Yan's present. Its a white Adidas Samba edition sling bag. So instead of making him bring the bag home, we decided to just give him the presents inside. Save him the trouble of having to carry 2 bags...haha...Anyway export sets for Adidas bag doesn't mention where is it manufacture at...so....that makes the bag i bought a real original copy. Its so very coincidental that we thought of buying the same gift. HeY...Let's all bring the bag out on our next date k?

Chicken Little is lame but entertaining. Children who have a problem with parents on communication might want to watch it to see how to bring topic to a closure...haha...As for parents...well...get a better point of view by looking at different angles...OK, I'm crapping but its the show to watch if you ever need anything light hearted or something to laugh at. Bound to bring your humour back even if you are having a bad day.

After movie, we poped by Bugis for NEOPRINTS! The last time I took neoprints was with Neng and Nana during Neng's birthday last year. Nana even wrote the date for this year. Don't remember ever staying inside the neoprint machine feeling so hot. All of us were perspiring as we move and take pictures. But its fun to be back playing with the machines again. Neng, Nana and Ling...Neoprints on our christmas dinner k?

Since its late, we decided to have our dinner at Seoul Garden. Full house and its the first time experience for the 3 of us eating there. Nothing fantastic like how Alan always describe it. He simply adores that place. No freaking idea why though. Shall find a chance to get him to go together and see what is so enticing about that place.

Last stop for the night was at Esplanade coz Yan wanna take pictures with the lizards and the cubes on display. We tried taking group pictures with the camera but somehow its easier using a phone (coz can see how we look like). Drop Lance at Paragon for his 2nd part of Sat night before going home for sleeping time.

Sunday, 18 December, 2005

Its the FM Epee Classic competition today and Yan is taking part. I went there coz I'm suppose to video her matches and double up as her personal assistant. In short I'm a free maid for a day.

Stepped into the competition hall and I don't even have to search for her as her frens all recongize me as Kim's sis. This is the advantage of looking alike...haha...ZiXian was the one who lead me to Yan.

Interesting competition but the man's competition was the most intense. Its fast and furious. The male champion was the least expected to have won. Yan met her fren Ann at her final around. Played for piority and Ann won her by a single point, leaving Yan's placing at 2nd. Good try better luck next time. So many supporters you're bound to make it the next time. Jia You!

Next dinner on Christmas eve with my poly gang. Anyone made any plans for that day yet?


thots were running @ 10:47 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home