about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

wOrkinG = nO liFe
Meet The Parents Session
My Date With Mr Blue Moon
mE = VampIrE
Hair Cut Day
**Project Superstar**
Consolidation of Another Week
- My Birthday -
Lesson on EDM
Taking A Bet

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, October 30, 2005

Its Saturday and there's no one to talk to online. Where is everyone? Never mind, I shall update my very much neglected blog.

Last week has been a busy and hectic week with Grace on 3 days MC. So real glad that she's finally back. NO more OT for this week and I was thinking that I would finally get a chance to catch some rest. Boy! was I wrong.

Didn't nap much on Sunday coz was busy fixing some stuff and thus I actually missed my fav show "My Date With A Vampire III" *Sigh* Reached home on monday hopping to get some rest early but coz Yan was suffering from fever, I had to help her complete her project. Another night gone. Its finally finalized that she caught dengue and admitted to hospital on Thursday. Rushed down to visit after work and also to get her dinner. How in the world a person as sick as her can still complain that hospital food is bad? haha...That means she's still all right.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Took half day leave on fri coz I got some hours to claim. Better to claim leave than OT considering how much hours of OT I have for this month. Went down to Amore Day Spa for a facial and massage. Compliments from Amore Fitness. Its indeed heaven. The facial feels so good that I actually dun mind the bit of pain that I suffered except for the red and blotchy skin. As for massage, I would recommend it to anyone who needs to relax. I sure dun mind lying there for the rest of the afternoon. Good ambience and music. Its simply heavenly. After all these treatments, the consultant started to psycho me into buying the packages. Juz her luck to run into me. Been doing sales job for such a long time and would I be so easily convinced? No Way! Sounds good but I still need to consider. Its a cool 1K we're talking abt.

Hopped to hospital where Yan is staying with potato salad from starbucks. Yummy! Ran into her friend who is visiting. Chit chat a while before leaving to meet Neng and Nana at PS. Had our dinner at ThaiExpress before shopping around. Saw that World of Sports is having 50% storewide sales. Went in for a look and came out with a purchase of CliMaX shoes from Addias while Neng bought a pair from Gola. Nana couldn't get the one she wanted as sizes were out.

Reached home tiring and fell asleep unknowning.

Saturday, 29 October, 2005

Woke up bright and early to bring lunch for Yan with Yong coming along. Took a cab down TM to buy lunch before going to hospital. The cabby uncle who drove us to the hospital really very humourous. First he asked us who r we visiting and that stupid Yong replied that we r visiting my husband.l Like duh! I dun even have a bf where to get a husband. Next he try to matchmake the both of us together. Yong so much younger than me and we're cousins. Totally impossible. Then he talk abit about his daughter on how she has everything in life (some people juz have all the luck) and she giving him money for horse betting and ask us to guess his age. We're given 3 chances and if we guessed correctly, we dun have to pay the cab fare. Yong guessed 63 while I guess 70 but he is 66. He told us even before we guessed the third time...haha...Uncle getting too happy...but he did charge us less. Interesting guy.

Meet Siew Wen and Qing Ying to go ice skating at JEC. But guess what? Today its closed at 7.30pm instead of 10pm. *Sigh* travelled so far only to get disappointed. Decided to shop around JP and played for a while at arcade. Enjoyed "Percussion Freak" most. Gosh! Really missed the time when I still get to play drum set. It feels good to be able to hold drumsticks again.

Planning to go back to JEC soon and this time round I'll make sure I get to skate. Shall plan a trip to ECP to blade and to soak up the warm sunshine. My tan is disappearing fast. Arghh!!


thots were running @ 1:00 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home