about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

mE = VampIrE
Hair Cut Day
**Project Superstar**
Consolidation of Another Week
- My Birthday -
Lesson on EDM
Taking A Bet
Its A Shiny Day~~
- Graduation -
-Moi Week-

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, September 25, 2005

Its been one week since i last updated my blog. Time flys but how come my eyes are still red? Arghh...Neng was on leave for 3 days thus i had lunch with Benson and company on Thursday and Friday.

Met KH, Nana and Neng on friday night for dinner at Din Tai Fung. Food not that fantastic but not too bad either. Said to be a dinner date but KH reached late then complain that he is too full to eat anything. Excuse me KH, are you on diet or what? Walked around CS and TM after dinner before going to Cafe Cartel for a drink. Had "Lime Me Up" again. Yummy! As usual, sat there till its abt closing time before all of us headed home.

Its Saturday and my date with Mr Blue Moon. Why this nick? Simple! Coz our date only happens once in a blue moon...haha...Okie getting crappy here. Meet up at PS with him together with Yan and watch the movie "The Brothers Grimm". Its so so so different from what i had expected. Thought its a show comprising of the different fairy tales but it end up to be a show so different from the stories published. A show with black humour that's what i would label it.

Next stop is dinner at Manhanttan Fish Market. Both Lance and I had grilled platter for one while Yan had Alaskan Pollock with Shrimps. Turn out that the grilled platter is too big a portion to be finished by myself.

Did abit of walking and discussing before deciding to head down to Esplanade for a drink and chill out session. Since got nowhere to choose, we settle for Harry's. Its Yan's first drinking session after she turned 18. All of us ordered cocktails coz dun wanna end up drunk and KO on spot...haha...Yan ordered SIngapore Sling, Lance had Lychee Martini and I ordered Still Got The Blues?. Turned out that my glass of drink is the biggest around. So much for trying to avoid being drunk huh...hahah...Yan spent half the night there trying to tie a knot on the stem of the cherry using her tongue. Its her first try and she succeeded. Sat there till 1++am before heading home.

Got a shock when I look in the mirror when I reached home. I look like an oversized overcooked lobster. Drinking can really help me to save on blusher.

Lance wanna volunteer for the peace keeping army in Iraq. Good or bad? I dunno. However whatever your decision is, I'll support you. Stop saying you are fat, you don't look fat at all. I look fatter k. Next round at Spagddies right? When is the next date? Christmas? You look through your schedule and let us know again.来日方长will get a chance to meet up again. Meanwhile do take care and thx for the wonderful date.


thots were running @ 3:50 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home