about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::Birthday Celebration:::
Another Week Has Pass...
Busy Busy Busy
wOrkinG = nO liFe
Meet The Parents Session
My Date With Mr Blue Moon
mE = VampIrE
Hair Cut Day
**Project Superstar**
Consolidation of Another Week

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Saturday, December 10, 2005

This post is titled random coz I've got no freaking idea how to name this post. Its going to be a messy combination of the happenings around me for the past 2 weeks. Yeah...Its been a long time since I last blog or even chat online. If this goes on, I'm gonna expire from the world of internet soon enough. Arghh!!

Friday , December 2, 2005

Its the Standard Chartered Bank's D&D. Had a hard time thinking how I wanna dress up for that event. Saw a glamourous looking halter top from Frontier but there's no size available. *Sigh* Search half the Orchard for something decent yet to no avail. Last resort, bring out all the clothes in my wardrobe and mix 'n' match. Lucky there's something decent for me to go along with my nice skirt which I just bought. Lalala...

Its feels like I've shopped a great deal before going to work when I saw the amount of things I have to bring; my clothes for change, comestics, bag etc. Its one whole paper bag. The whole day sure didn't feel like a work day. The D & D mood is in the air. No mood to work at all. But still gotta rush for cut off time. Arghh!! Rush to pack before 4.30pm and out we go to toilet at Century Square to change and make up coz the toilet in the office is packed.

When we reach the office, everyone just look so different. Everyone was surprise at how I manage to turn out...haha...Perhaps coz I dun bother to dress up to work. But where to find the time when I barely had time to rest? For those who are interested in how I turn out, pictures will be out soon. :p

D & D opens with a spectecular display of fireworks. The host is simply so entertaining. Listening to him talking can make me miss all the food. He is defintely one captivating guy. As for the guys who cross dress, amazing is the word to describe them. There's guys who came as white chicks, poison ivy and the rest which I can't remember. Poison Ivy is one hot "babe". He is hot, sexy and has a fantastic figure. But too bad poison ivy is a guy. If he's a girl, he will be one to die for. I'm drooling as I type...waahahaha....

Though we're at a 5 star hotel, I can only say that the service is average and the food is edible but the price should be first class. The only thing first class about the whole event is the host.

Went home with my bosses and colleagues after the lucky draw. Somehow its a little disappointing coz its not as glam as what I had imagined it to be. I would say its even a bit boring.

Tuesday , December 6, 2005

Busy day and even busier night. Its Neng's birthday celebration and I'm late coz there's so much last min work to clear up. Dinner at Outback. Food is average and sinful and their service is simply bad. I can serve better than some of the waitresses there. For those in doubt, take me to Cafe Cartel or somewhere where its self service, I'll gladly show you.

As usual, Ling left early coz she gotta wake up early for work. Neng, Nana and me then outside for photo taking. Cute, stupid, piggy face all were captured on the camera. We even take pictures while playing near a fountain. After the whole thing ended, we realize that we could actually be seen from people inside an under renovation bar. But since its over, who cares? They can't recongize us anyway.

Sat down at a bench to finally sing Neng a birthday song and for her to eat the long awaited cake. Took a video of the "birthday song ceremony". Had a long long chat before its gets too cold for us to take it. Cabs sure loves to hide. Waited at the taxi stand but no available ones turn up. The moment I call the hotline, the cab turn up almost immediately. What the?

Thursday, December 8, 2005

Went to play bumper car after work with Shu Ting, Pei Xin and Jian Quan at the carnival near my office. Simply luuuuuvvvvvv it. Anyone wanna play with me again?

Friday , December 9, 2005

Had dinner at TM Paris. Let's see the variety of food is so so so limited compared to the one at Ngee Ann City. No temptation of what a buffet should have. So uninteresting! The 2 managers does provide an interesting topic for the dinner. One of them have those super extreme kinda sissy reaction while the other has a curry pok hair style...haha...

Ok...I'm being naughty here. But face it, no one can resist a laugh or two after a hard day's work.

Tra-la-la...

Christmas coming and I'm super broke again. Tons of presents to be bought so I can't afford any of the things on my wish list right now. Guess that would have to be put on hold for now.

Did some online shopping and I got cheated. *Arghh* Fancy telling me its an original export set when it is just another imitation. Anyone can telling me how to differentiate authentic Adidas Old School from imitations? Oh yes...My first Christmas dinner is coming up...So exciting...

PS:
Sorry guys...still haven't got the time to edit the pictures. Will send it to all of you once they're ready.


thots were running @ 4:13 PM. 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Sexiest Queen said...

I`ve check out the bag already, its a genuine piece, like u say, its a export set so there`s a slight difference in the design. Firstly is the dimension of the bag, the samba wording and the logo beside the bag. So i guess theres no need to worry already. :)

December 18, 2005 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home