about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Another Week Has Pass...
Busy Busy Busy
wOrkinG = nO liFe
Meet The Parents Session
My Date With Mr Blue Moon
mE = VampIrE
Hair Cut Day
**Project Superstar**
Consolidation of Another Week
- My Birthday -

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, November 20, 2005

Before I get started on all my nagging and raving and crapping...

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY CHOO LENG!!!

Time does seem to pass so fast. Its been 3 years since we all last met up and everyone's life has taken a turn some way or another.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Usual working day but I'm trying to clear my work on time so that I won't be late to meet my sec frens - Choo Leng, Lina and Siew Ling. I actually manage to reach Cityhall early...haha. Browse around Robbinsons for some eye shadow but the sales there kinda ignore me. So fine...Shall buy from some other places. Choo Leng was late and Lina was even later. Thus Siew Ling and I decide to walk round Suntec to see if there's any nice place for dinner. Settled for Ichiban coz Neng and Nana mentioned that the food there is not bad and it has the shortest queue...haha...

Yummy food + good ambience = Enjoyment...
Sat there to chit chat and dine for a while before going to Esplanade for photo shooting and drinking session. Actually wanted to go to Harry's...But its full house...Boo~ Choo Leng says that she wants to go over the merlion side so I suggested Lash.

Nice ambience and even nicer music. Music is defintely better than the first time I was there. BUT...Cocktail list is still not out...So I did some recommendation of the usual...
Lychee Martini...Magaritta...Screwdriver...Snowball...
Guess what? The waitress also mention the same things expect that her list is longer...hahah...So here's our order...
Siew Ling - Lychee Martini
Choo Leng - Snowball
Lina - Mango Margaritta
Me - Grasshopper
Grasshopper taste minty and its serve in champange glass (if I'm not wrong). Totally different from what i had expected. What I always see in shows is that Grasshopper is serve in tall glass. So little...a few sips and its gone...

Halfway through chilling, Lance smsed. Turned out that he's actually across the road at Fullerton. So COINCIDENTAL. It almost turn out to be a pass and missed kinda incident coz I dun see him when I walk out of Lash and when I walk back from the toilet. I must be getting old and my eye sight are deteriorating. Anyway was happily snapping pictures of the merlion using different effects but none of it turn out to be of my expectation. I'll be back. *determined*

Lance walked out just as I was going off and we were standing near the staircase way talking for like 1hour? haha...Not too sure. Took a long moonlight walk from One Fullerton to Esplanade with Lance. So sweet of him to do that. Even wait with me for the cab.

Reached home around 1am+++. Dead beat yet I gotta wake up early tomorrow morning. Going to watch Harry Potter with my family.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Woke up bright and early to watch Harry Potter yet it turn out to be most disappointing. Most of the story is cut short and its not even closely linked. Wasted my $9.50 for that show. However the effects does seem enchanting especially on the Yule Ball. Simply makes me feels like dressing up and attend a ball on Christmas.

Went to shop around and guess what? I saw Bryan and Kim shooting 原来就是你. Kim is soooooooo thin and pretty while Bryan is sooooo cool dark and handsome.

Reach home around 7pm only to go to Choo Leng's BBQ at 8.30pm. Should have just alighted at PP. Alighted at Laguna Park and its a long way from her pit. Luckily I'm acustomed to walking. If not I'll just die there...haha...It was late when I reached there and most of her frens are gone so left only the both of us to chit chat.

Saw a giant rat when I was walking to the bus stop. Its almost as big as a kitten with a super long tail. YUCKS! Its horrifying.*Shudders*

Happening weekend that I had. Its finally not a case of passing and missed when it comes to Lance. The last time was that he saw me, tried to call me but I didn't hear him. So I missed him. Finally get a chance to meet up with the sec sch gang after 3 years++ of not seeing each other.

*SHOUT OUT*
Lance...Really thank you for the long walk. Even though you were persipering, you still reject my offer of sending you back. Looking forward to our shopping spree. Not forgetting the ice skating/ roller blading...whichever comes first...

Choo Leng...Happy 21st Birthday. Next trip KTV k?
Siew Ling...Wedding in 2009? haha...I wanna join your 姐妹团.
Lina...Late queen...Don't be late the next time wor...
As for the pictures...


SiewLing - Lina - ChooLeng


SiewLing - Lina - mE


4 of us


moi best shot of the merlion



thots were running @ 12:49 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home