about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::End of 2005:::
:::Christmas Dinner:::
Dinner on the Eve
My Pre Christmas Dinner
~Pictures~
Busy Weekend
-Random-
:::Birthday Celebration:::
Another Week Has Pass...
Busy Busy Busy

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Monday, January 02, 2006

First day into 2006 and 2 of my darlings are celebrating their birthday. Both are actually sisters born a year apart. Even so both birthday falls on the same month. How convenient it is for my cousin...haha...

Birthday celebration is at granny's place so gotta wake up earlier to go down to Bukit Batok which is kinda far away. Usual celebration with a cake and a feast cooked by their grandmother my auntie. As usual the rating of the food is yummy and the fats...erm...ok...skip that part...

OSIM!!! HELP!!!

Throughout the celebrations is photo taking and photo taking and even more photo taking. Both of them juz simply loves the camera. Photos should be up after I manage to sort through everything.

Since the both of them are so photogenic and loves camera, suggested to my cousin to sign them up for Small Kids, Big Wits. Just submitted the application today. Hopefully they will get selected. Can't wait to see the both of them on tv.

Actually discover something shocking on the eve of new year. SHIQAH IS GETTING MARRIED!!! Was surfing through friendster when I saw pictures of her decking out in wedding gown/costumes (not sure what they call it in malay). Called Neng and she's surprise too. Can you imagine getting married at 21? And being at the age of 21 I'm still single? Some people just have all the luck.

Going back to work tomorrow. How boring but I can't wait for the arrival of friday...


thots were running @ 3:30 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home