about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Dinner on the Eve
My Pre Christmas Dinner
~Pictures~
Busy Weekend
-Random-
:::Birthday Celebration:::
Another Week Has Pass...
Busy Busy Busy
wOrkinG = nO liFe
Meet The Parents Session

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Monday, December 26, 2005

Its christmas day and the annual dinner gathering with my cousins from daddy's side. Its like finally I can see my international nieces and nephews all at once. How exciting.

First to arrive were my grandparents, Albert, Janet and grandma, David and wife and finally Ming and family plus their nanny. Menu for the dinner was roast lamb, cauliflower in cream (I dunno the actual name), honey baked ham, salad, agar agar and the traditional turkey. The whole dinner is like meat meat meat and more meat. Kinda sick of it. Though christmas is the season to be fun and jolly, its also a season to be fat. Time to go on a diet. Time for Osim and Extrim.

As usual its dinner, chit chatting and photo taking. How can I resist with such adorable darlings. Brought them to 7-11 for some munchy tibits and playground for some fun time. One thing for sure, If I have to look after them once a week, I sure can save the money for Amore. Its pure exercising. Carrying the babies, running after them, making sure that they don't fall...haha...I'm marinated in sweat after the whole activity.

Took some pictures with Erica and Lena outside 7-11 while waiting for Sean to finish his shopping with Yong. Yan took the first picture with the 2 girls and when its my turn to take picture with them, Erica actually posed with a twist...haha...Yan was like huh?! How come she posed with me...wahahah...Interesting isn't it?

These nieces and nephews are one bunch which I can only spend a longer time with them during the christmas dinner and chinese reunion dinner. The rest of the time...well...they would only stop by my place for a brief moment before heading home. That only happens when they come visiting my grandparents. There are certainly changes each time I see them.

Sean - The oldest of the pack yet he is the most hyperactive. Set him free at the playground and he runs and scream and what not. Denfintely a match for Kelly.
Albert - Forever so shy. But when he plays with you its defintely play time.
Janet - Super big eyes...I love them but like Albert, she is a shy girl. Super shy to a certain extent.
Erica - The princess of the pack. Heard from the mother that she likes dressing up so much that she actually learns how to comb her hair and make sure she looks good before going out. Guess what? She is only 3 years old.
Lena - The chubby baby of the pack. Though she doesn't talk much, but she actually can say the name of her bro and sis and she makes sure that you know what she wants. So intelligent...haha...

Christmas over and its time to go back to work tomorrow. Can't wait for the arrival of the long weekend again. Though its been a busy week and I'm burned out, the past week has been the most memorable with all the busy work, the shopping, the cards, the wrapping and something else. This is also one weekend which I have been blogging regularly with all my activities instead of being busy with work.

Tra-la-la~

Hopefully i'll get movie date this weekend. Possible? Only when Mr Ho is able to get off work successfully...Yan...Let's pray hard together...haha...

There's a new song on my blog. Found it while clearing the files in my computer and it immediately caught my attention. Didn't even realize that this song is still here after so long. Enjoy~


thots were running @ 11:05 PM. 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey. erica onli that part in jap ar. that y she twist. :D

December 28, 2005 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home