about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Enjoyment On Weekend
:::Fate + Love + Destiny:::
Ling + Ting Birthday celebration
:::End of 2005:::
:::Christmas Dinner:::
Dinner on the Eve
My Pre Christmas Dinner
~Pictures~
Busy Weekend
-Random-

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm a 100% slacker today. Its saturday and I spent like 14 hours sleeping. Woke up at 11.30am only to go back to bed at 3pm again. Wasted my saturday but it feels good...haha...

Hmmm...Meet up with Neng yesterday with every intention to go to Sylvia's birthday celebration. As luck would have it, Neng was late for her interview. Suppose to start at 5.15pm yet she only arrive at 6pm. By the time we drag ourselves out of SCB, its already nearing 7pm. SO...we decided to go for our dinner and skip the birthday coz the idea of slacking at Cafe Cartel seems so much more tempting than travelling to Toa Payoh and meet up with a bunch of people whom we do not know that well.

Dinner at Cartel is good. Neng had fish and chips while I had their southern crispy chicken. Sinful yet so delicious. Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that good food has to be sinful? hmm...

Went shopping after dinner. Neng bought a pair of pants from U2 while I'm still waiting for the arrival of my next pay. Quick...let 20th Jan come quickly. Christmas has left me broke broke broke. There's simply too many things which I want; wallet, ring from perlini, clothes...Why can't money just drop from the sky? *Sigh*

Enough of grumbling and back to reality. Finally I've rest enough, slack enough and laze enough to get the pictures edited to be put online. I know its way overdue considering some of them are taken on Christmas but I manage to do it FINALLY. Enjoy...


Christmas Eve - Part 1


Christmas Eve - Part 2


I call this bliss...


Nieces & Nephews


Movie Date With Xiu Wen + Company



thots were running @ 12:41 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home