about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::A Walk Down ChildHood's Memory Lane:::
:::Untitled:::
Pre Birthday Celebration
Do I Know or Do I Not?
:::My Sweet Valentine:::
Fun With Dick & Jane
:::Chinese New Year:::
Crazy Shopping Trip
:::People:::
A Slacker's Saturday

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Its tuesday and I'm on MC...haha...Went to Dr Wong last night only to realize that the last time I been to see him was in September. Wow...I'm kinda healthy ain't I? hahha...

Not too sure if its due to the illness or medication, I'm feeling so weak all over and head is giddy for the whole morning. Luckily clubbing session for today is cancelled if not I'll probably faint there even before I started drinking. Then poor Neng would have a hard time getting me home or to hospital whichever is nearer.

Tra-la-la...

Enough of crapping. Hopefully can regain my strength fast enough so that I can still enjoy the Tai Tai Day's out tomorrow.

Ciao~


thots were running @ 3:12 PM. 1 Comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Soviet said...

DO take care and stay healthy. Oh it seems being in uni puts me on a pink of health compared to my days in army. Weird isn't it.

Since last June till now i've been quite terribly sick only once- Dec i think. That is a record. Perhaps it is all in the mind. hehe.

Ok crapped enough. Pls take care and.. yes GOd bless... really!

March 25, 2006 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home