Its again another busy week with the endless work load that seems to be increasing everyday, irritating sales people chasing after status and the preparation for the festive season. But still I'm so in mood for CNY. Long weekend but I'm gonna work like crazy after the holiday coz Grace is on leave and I gotta cover her desk. Still, I'm gonna enjoy my CNY first then apply leave to sleep again...Or is there anyone who can take leave together with me? Let's go relaxation...Spa...Manicure...Facial...Anyone interested?
This year is really full of last min shopping coz there's so many things which I had wanted but unable to get when I return to the shop. Its really shop till the last min before I've finally managed to get my shoes and clothes. I've also gotten my first "ang bao" on Wednesday when I was returning to office after buying some stuff to collect my bag. I fell and hurt my knee cap. Some blood oozed out from the wound. Red enough? haha...I can forget about jeans for the next 2 weeks or so. Its only going to scrape the wound. Picture is right at the bottom...
Just the other day, Grace was telling me about how she is dreading to see her sis back home the other day coz the sis would hurry her to get a boyfriend. How familiar. Remember that time when granny was staying over at my place, I would always go out with Cheng for dinner. One day she just asked if he was my boyfriend. I went blank and started explaining to her...haha...I'm so different from the girls he like. Anyway to satisfy her curiousity, I showed her a picture of him and she actually goes like "hmm..he not bad ar..." I totally had no idea how to react back then.
Anyway if anyone ask me when I'm going to find a boyfriend, this would be what happen.
A "So when you going to get a bf ar? So old le...time to get one..."
Me "No one wants leh...You wanna intro? That guy must be tall, dark, handsome and super rich...If not can forget it"
That's a so typical answer but its one that can make them shut up for a long time. Coz where to find such a dream guy? Tall, dark, handsome and filthy rich; That only happen in drama serials. Perfect guys either go for gorgeous babes or they end up being gays. If they still continue to pester me...
A "You really have high expectations leh..."
Me "If no expectations, any Tom, Dick and Harry will do ar?...Then if anything happen in future...You take care of me ar? What's more is I'm gonna marry someone, that someone of course must be someone I like and able to support me. You think "you qing yin shui bao ar"?"
Mean? They deserve mean answers for asking mean questions...hahha...Anyway that's still years down the road. We shall see then. Perhaps I'll strike lottery and be so so so rich that they will overlook this minor flaw of mine? Let's talk about it again when the time comes.
This year reunion dinner is a quiet affair without David's and Ming's family. Steamboat with lots and lots of seasfood and taking my own sweet time savouring the piping hot soup. YUMMY!!
As usual, pop by my grandparent's place for lunch and later to granny's place for dinner on the first day. Something seems to be lacking this year. So no CNY mood and the whole day just make me feel restless and tired. I'm not the only one though. Yan and Ying feels the same too. The 3 of us actually feel like sleeping at granny's place while the card games are still on going. So unlike us.
Went River HongBao on the second day. Had a long car ride before arriving at the destination coz mummy didn't note down the location clearly...haha...Its was fun though. This year is kind of like a pasar malam style. More food than anything so we just eat as we walk. At this rate, I'm going to be fat fat fat. My only salvation is at the repair workshop. What a time it has choosen. Please let it come back after 2 weeks.
Spend the late afternoon on the third day at Neng's place talking, playing cards and mahjong. KH was there too but as usual he is SUPER LATE!!! At least he did manage to turn up. Fun time with some picture taking before going home.
I'm dreading to start work after the long holiday...
Up next is a picture of my fall...haha...

Ta-Dah....My first "ang bao" for the year...
thots were running @ 5:38 PM.
1 Comments:
Chey! tot u got your first ang bao from your office superiors. hehe! Anyway, Have a good chinese new year and do take care.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home