Excitment of Valentine has died down and I'm finally cool and refresh to write about this day. However sometimes its just so hard to put things into words so this entry is going to sound really random coz ther's just too many things to write about.
Its Valentine and yet its another working day. Spent the day rushing out all my work coz going for dinner with Neng, Ling and Nana so wanna leave on time. Had a boring lunch before finally starting on my BT checks. Suppose to have done it in the morning yet the system choose this day to fail on me thus gotta wait till afternoon to do it. Was so worried that i couldn't get it done before 4pm.
Nadia came over to pass us some cases and stayed to chit chat for a while. Started to disturb me coz I was getting frustrated with the high volume of checks for that day, saying that there's no need to pull a face just because I didn't receive flowers. I was like huh?! No boyfriend how to have flowers? Just after she walked off, Siew Hui came in looking for me saying that someone is at the reception counter waiting for me. MeiLing and company got excited and started calling Agnes and Jean to come over to my desk.
I walked out a human with a stun face and come in looking like a giant lobster looking equally stunned looking with a bouquet of flowers. My section was so excited about the bouquet. Questions started pouring in and the easiest way is to show them who the male lead is of course. Lots of comments but I was busy with the BT to respond to any.
Neng started asking who sent that bouquet and before I knew it Nana came over to my desk to look at it as well. Easy guess for them coz they already met him before.
After all the hassle with work, its finally time to leave. So many places were fully booked so we settled for Soup Restaurant for dinner. Kenneth came to join us coz he got nights out. Ling left after dinner so did Neng and me coz kinda like lightbulbs with the two love birds in their lovey dovey world...haha...
Reached home at around 10pm+, clear all my stuffs and started chatting on the phone with Lance till around 1am++ before his reception got too bad and the line got cut off.
Woke up at 10am++ the next day coz I'm on leave. Slack a while before going with mummy to TTSH. Had lunch at their food court and the standard is drastic.
Drop by Hougang library to pick up my book before heading home. Actually managed to fall asleep while reading and waiting for Alan to confirm what time he is meeting me for dinner. From 6pm he changed to 7pm and we ended up meeting only at 9pm.
Went to Hougang for noodles and started some TC session. His mind is hmm...how should I say? Ok...Doesn't matter...haha...Anyway was talking about girls that night...hahah....
Walked home after dinner to digest the food. The walk seems to wake me up coz I actually managed to stay up till 2pm to read my book. Its been a long time since I manage to do that. I miss the time when I could actually finish a novel within 3 days.
Thursday come and go and its finally friday; my favourite day of the week.
Meet up Lance for dinner and we were walking back forth TM and CS a couple of time before deciding to have dinner at CS. After dinner, again we began walking around before settling down at Cartel for desserts. I had Caramel and Almonds Cup without the caramel sauce coz its too sweet while Lance had a flaky roll which I had no idea what is it.
Chill at Cartel till nearing 11pm coz "Cinderella" gotta work the next day so gotta reach home early. But do note the fact that its not my logic...haha..Talked about lots of stuff and how fun and exciting birthdays can be. Suddenly I have new inspirations of what I wanna do...haha...
Working on Saturday is really dreadful coz there's only so much things to be done and I gotta wake up early. Meet up with my Qing Ren PeiXin to get breakfast and was so worried that I would be late coz I overslept. Took a cab down to my work place only to realize that she is later than me.
Both of us has Sausage MacMuffin with egg value meal. Yummy! Slow day at the office but the both of us only leave when its nearing 2pm coz SiewWen was busy. Had lunch at Din Tai Fung to spend abit and to enjoy coz we only lunch at foodcourt during lunch hours.
Reach home only to slack the rest of the day away watching the VCD of A Chinese Tall Story. There's some lines at the end of the show which was rather touching and with that its the end of this entry.
"The greatest distance divides us.
Not because you are oblivious to my love when I stand infront of you:
But because we love each other,
Knowing fate will forever keep us apart."
And lastly...I present to you the bouquet which got everyone into a fiery round of questions...

:::The Bouquet In Question:::
thots were running @ 8:07 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home