Held a pre celebration for Lance together with Yan, my partner in crime. Been having a "discussion" on what should i plan for the birthday boy with the birthday boy himself yet he just brush it off like I would never do it. No way! Ok...maybe not really a discussion...more like throwing out some stupid and crazy ideas to test water.
First stop of the day -
Dashing Diva.
Met him at Cityhall Control Station with Yan before proceeding to Suntec City. On the way, Yan was asking where should we head to. My reply was Dashing Diva of course. If you're wondering, she purposely asked that question...haha...The look on his face is like shock + surprise + disbelief. Since he always claims that its only nails, so it should be nothing fantastic to get a manicure done in a place decorated in pink and white...haha...ITS ONLY NAILS WHAT....
Reached Diva and he got a even bigger shock when he heard me telling the staffs there that I had made a reservation for 3. He was actually hoping that there would not be any staffs available to help us or rather how did I even manage to get a reservation in 1 day when I was telling him to pray hard that there would not be any slots available the day before. To his horror, I told him I've already made a reservation 1 week ago while sitting on the sweet pinky sofa.
Tra - la - la...I'll always try to deliver what I promise.
Sat down on the pink sofa and we began filling up some feedback form then he is ready to start his ever first manicure. Yan sat beside him to have her nails done while I sat at the other end coz I'm doing pedicure. Service is good, comfortable and definitely relaxing. Lance looked so stiff throughout the whole treatment. The grand finale finally came when Yan requested the staff to do nail art for him. The design being bikini. Cool isn't it? Imagine a guy having bikini designs painted on both of his thumbs. He immediately become the attraction in the place. All the staffs are so interested in the nail are design. I also want!! But too bad my nails are broken...
The designs looks great. A big thank you to Jenny. Not too sure what transpire between Lance, Yan and the 2 staff who are doing the nails for them. But Lance actually said that he would paint his nails red if he return next year wearing skirt. Lance...You better remember what u said...I'll help u to fulfil it...If you're worried that I can find a skirt to fit you in, you're dead wrong. Skirt is easily available. The only question is how long will the skirt be. Interested in cheerleadering style?
Had dinner at NYDC. Food is good but the queue is real long. Had spag while Yan had baked rice and baked pasta for Lance. Passed Lance his presents while waiting for the food to be served. First is the happy candy box filled with chocolates and 100 hand folded stars. Next we made him close his eyes so as to place the hat on his head. He was so afraid of what we were planning to do especially after Yan told him that we had bought him a super cute and sweet mickey mouse design shirt for him Wahhahaha...No such shirt coz we know that he won't wear that out. Its only going to waste that shirt. We only put the hat in the M-Industry paper bag to scare him. But the look on his face is worth the effort we put into his present.
Wanted to watch movie next but no slot. So decided to walk around before finding a place to chill. Guess what? All the cafes and restaurants at Marina Square closes at 10.30pm on weekend. So not our day. Wanted to go to Breko but stopped at Baker's Inn at Raffles coz it closes at 12pm...Finally a place to rest our tired feet. Ordered drinks and 7 types of tapas for deserts. YUMMY!
Call it a day when we realize once again that we were the only customers left in the restaurant. That happen when we were at Seoul Garden for our Christmas dinner last year. Lance went on to meet his group of friends at Room Full Of Blues to continue his night while Yan and I headed home.
thots were running @ 1:10 AM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home