about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::Sweet Scene At Cartel:::
Yet Another Day...
Certified Medically Unfit
:::A Walk Down ChildHood's Memory Lane:::
:::Untitled:::
Pre Birthday Celebration
Do I Know or Do I Not?
:::My Sweet Valentine:::
Fun With Dick & Jane
:::Chinese New Year:::

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, April 09, 2006

Anyone has the vcd for Ice Age and willing to lend me?

Went to watch Ice Age 2 yesterday evening at Marina Square yesterday evening with Lance. Suppose to bring my movie pass to exchange for the tickets but changed bag last min and I forgotten all about the pass. Should have just stick to the sling bag. Bought the tickets for the 6.40pm show and decided to loitter around Marina Square to while the time away.

Have been meeting fren outside for these 2 weeks (that rarely happen). First It was last week at Raffles City where I met Jie Lin and I even saw Kelly on my way home. Saw Ling Yuan and gf when I was going home on friday and Georgina with her Mr I yesterday just as Lance and I were walking out of GV yesterday. Today I even saw Miao Qi at class. Ok...I'm diverging.

There's so many new shops at MS with so many things tempting me. However I shall be good and stick to my original plan of getting myself a nice wallet and a old school jacket. There's even a shop selling astro boy stuffs. The anogram (<--correct spelling?) on the tee shirts are so cool. Maybe I should get one for someone and make him wear hor?hahahah...

Movie was hilarious with some similarity to Chicken Little. There's even a small love story between the 2 mammoth, Manny and Allie. Character of Manny resembles a few guy fren of mine. Those who watched that movie will know what I'm refering to. Anyway nice movie to watch after a stressful and tiring week.

Had dinner at a japanese restaurant known as Azabu Sabo. Nice food with even better desserts. Yummy. I had omelette crabmeat soup with salmon rice ball while Lance had grilled salmon with plum rice. I had ZenZai for dessert while Lance ordered something with lots of fruits, making it look so colorful. Just the look of it is so tempting. ZenZai is nice but its simply too cold. Ever seen someone eating ice-cream yet shivering at the same time? I'm one good example...haha..2nd round was at Prata House coz Lance was meeting his gang for some discussion. Suppose to meet at Prata House but we went to Prata Place first. In other words, we lost our way and we only realized it when we were told that Prata Place is closing...haha..

Cheng Xi and Jia Hui were already there when the both of us reached. Ordered a dinosaur while Lance had Teh Tarik. Believe it or not this is the 2nd time I'm drinking dinosaur. The first was made by Alice with extra extra milo powder. How I miss it~ Alice I wanna drink your dinosaur again...

Sat around and listen to them planning their trip. They sure are one crazy gang fun to be with. Poor Lance gotta order prata for supper when he is already so full from our late dinner. Left around 1++ coz I've got class the next day. Suppose to be sleeping yet I only went to bed nearing 4am coz was too full to sleep. This is what happen when there's too much good food to be eaten. Nice weekend but I'm dreading Monday.

I NEED MORE REST!

PS: I've got home made cookies again...heehee...


thots were running @ 7:04 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home