about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Vesak's Long Weekend
:::Mood:::
Long Weekend...
Trip To Dashing Diva
My Long Weekend
Ice Age 2
:::Sweet Scene At Cartel:::
Yet Another Day...
Certified Medically Unfit
:::A Walk Down ChildHood's Memory Lane:::

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, June 11, 2006

hectic week. Work is endless but still there's my favourite weekend. I simply cannot imagine life without weekend. What would I become without it? Enough of crapping and time for update.

2, June 2006, Friday

Its dress up day cum Nana's birthday and celebration is at Secret Garden. Reservation was made 2 weeks in advance and this date seems to make the week pass faster.

Neng and I reach SC first and proceed to order a cake for the birthday girl. The host prove himself to be a contridicting man. Warm nice cosy ambience with my group. *Indulgence* However, the ambience does prove itself to be better than the food. I'm abit fussy but still I finish everything. The dessert prove itself to be better than the main course that I had. Nana had brownie with ice cream as her birthday cake, Ling and Neng both had ice-cream while I had Panna Corta (<--correct spelling?).

As what people always say, picture says a thousand words. So I shall let the picture do the talking...

- Dinner @ Secret Garden -

Day ended with a long chit chat session at Esplanade. How long has it been since I sat by the river feeling the wind blowing in my hair. Simply just miss the old times when I was still a student.

3, June 2006, Saturday

Its a long long shopping trip with me being the paper bags carrier...haha...

9, June 2006, Friday

Dinner at Ice³ with Siew Wen and Pei Xin. Yummy starters with even better ice cream for desserts. Gosh...Its like ice cream again. How many weekends have past without me eating ice cream? Time to stock up on Extrim...

Surprisingly there's not many people over at Ice³ that evening. Perhaps everyone is gearing up for the opening match of World Cup? Managed to get a sofa seat in the cozy corner. Nice~

Since we got nothing better to do after dinner, we decided to head down to Kbox for some relaxing singing/screaming session...haha...Definitely an enjoyable session without worries about anything.

Day with them ended at 1am++ when Costa Rica scored their 2nd goal. Heard that while in the cab though. If only Costa Rica won...Then I would have some grand dinner waiting for me...Hor Alan? :p

10, June 2006, Saturday

Its yet another shopping trip but its with Lance this time round. Managed to get myself a pair of slippers while he shop for Joy's birthday present. Shopping trip ended quite fast and soon we began loittering around.

Maybe the I'm too used to walking around Cityhall coz Orchard prove to be a place where there are more things to look and see. While on the street, there's this guy who approach me to do a survey. What amuse me was the option on the form. Marital status should only contain single, married, divorced and widowed right but this form actually has attached. Since when attached is a status? Didn't even realized that option till the guy pointed out that. *embrassing* LOL!

Dinner was at TCC where it was actually rather empty compared to the last few times we were there and were told that reservations has to be made. This time round it feels so empty and the servers were just standing around. Perhaps its all because of the biggest event in town - World Cup. There's even this cute waitress who Lance and I were guessing her age. She look so young, just like a little girl but she's 18++ going 19. My guess was the closest. Yeah~

Watched Cars after dinner. Nice movie to catch on a weekend to destress. Disney movies always seems to teach people about something in life. I'm not going to describe the story but its gonna worth the $9.50 ticket to catch that show.

So looking forward to the next weekend again...


thots were running @ 3:25 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home