about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

-Home-On-A-Weekend-
-ran-dom-
Sometimes...
:::my saturday:::
-Ni-Na-Me-Ai-Ta-
:::wednesday:::
My Lazy Sunday
Its been a long long time...
:::My Crazy Crazy Weeks:::
-Yan's-Birthday-

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Thursday, November 30, 2006

Health check is nothing except for the blood test. Imagine poking a needle into ur veins and waiting for the blood to flow into the awaiting bottle. *terror*

Anyway I went for a health check today for free. First is the blood pressure. Nothing too special 101/69. Normal? No idea but since the staff didn't say anything should be ok. Next is taking of height and weight. Height was normal, the usual 1.68 but my weight reads 67.9 kg. Error or what? I'm that heavy meh? Crazy machine.

Next is the dreaded blood test. Received scoldings after scolding. Veins too small. Me too tense. Ask me to grab on to that stick of course my arms will feel tight. What's more I'm scared. The worst part is the needle had to go so deep inside and now my arm is bruised. Good thing is its not as horrible as what I imagine.

Finally its over...What's pending is now the result...


thots were running @ 3:09 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home