about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

-ran-dom-
Sometimes...
:::my saturday:::
-Ni-Na-Me-Ai-Ta-
:::wednesday:::
My Lazy Sunday
Its been a long long time...
:::My Crazy Crazy Weeks:::
-Yan's-Birthday-
:::Movie Marathon II:::

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, November 19, 2006

Guess what? I'm home on a weekend sitting comfortably in front of my computer slacking away. But first let me blog abt my movie marathon on the last weekend before I forget everything.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Suppose to meet up with Lance at Lao Di Fang at 2:30pm but the rain started falling at 1+++, just before I'm going out. Its still raining at 3pm which means I'm still stuck in the house till then before it decides to let up a little so that I can walk over to the train station and its already nearing 4pm when I reach Cityhall. I'm usually late but this is really the ultimate.

Poor Lance gotta loitter around for sooooo long while waiting for me. First stop was GV at Marina and we decided on Flushed Away. Its a comedy about a 'sheltered' mouse, Roddy St James, who had to go out into the world to experience life of another kind when his plan to dump a sewage mouse, sid, backfired. While left out in a world, Roddy met Rita, a mouse on a mission. Sparks flies, adventures begins and hero emerge. Yeah!!

Its still raining when the movie ended at around 7pm. That probably explains why the theater is so cold. Had dinner at MOF since its the first place that seems to caught my attention and we haven't eaten there before. They have big servings, better than average service and nice coffee. How nice to just end a dinner with a cuppa piping hot coffee on a cold wet day. Lance even gave me the meiji birthday bear which he bought months ago and I nearly loss it. Damn...

Shopping after dinner at Suntec and I still haven't got my heels till date. Maybe I would really go bare footed...haha...Shopping wasn't that fun since that Sanrio shop closed down and I couldn't get my Cinnamaroll photo album and that's when I remembered I about the forgotten bear sitting on the retaurant table. Totally no mood to shop at all till the recover of the bear...hor dear...

Went back to MS to watch The Covenant. Let's just say its a show full of witchcraft and magic, not forgetting abit of romance somewhere. However, the show is just too rushed with no details and explanations given to what had happen back in the ancient time that leads to the feud. If only they have given abit more explanation, the show would be so much more interesting. Kinda disappointment after watching such an interesting preview. This only shows that previews can deceiving.

Day ended after a long wait at Suntec taxi stand with a big group in front of us from the SGH D & D. Waited really long before we decided to call a cab.

Upcoming next would be my D & D but totally no mood to shop for my heels. Perhaps I should just get the pair which I saw earlier on. Hmmm...Better pray hard that I won't fall sick again. First rashes then gastric pain... *Sigh*


thots were running @ 11:06 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home