about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Tuesday Yellow
:::Health Check:::
-Home-On-A-Weekend-
-ran-dom-
Sometimes...
:::my saturday:::
-Ni-Na-Me-Ai-Ta-
:::wednesday:::
My Lazy Sunday
Its been a long long time...

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, December 17, 2006

Its gonna be another super long post since its gonna start all the way from my D&D. Okie I've just been too busy and lazy to update regularly.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Its the SCB annual D&D. We even manage to leave office at 1++ or is it 2? Anyway its just very early but its already nearing 3pm when we reach the hotel. Neng, Peggy, Auntie and Stephanie's make up artist reach the hotel even earlier than them. Since its gonna be a big group, we spilt ourselves up into 3 groups to go to different places for make up and styling. Me, Niki and Pam ended up at Glamour studio while Angie, Cheryl and Wee Cher went over to Salon Orient.

Since I'm in the can-can costumes, my stylist recommended the smoky look coupled with a wild hairdo. Simply love the end result coz its just another me coz I look like an air stewardess...hor Niki?

As per the usual dinner tradition in Singapore, dinner always start late and the guest are made to wait. Tons of pictures were taken but haven't got the time to update yet since its all in another com. SCB hired the same host from last year but somehow he doesn't seem as entertaining as last year. I wonder why...

The whole event ended with a drunkard spilling his drink on my dress and new heels. Damn~

Woke up early the next day to go for breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Buffet style without much selection and each pax cost like $41+++. Definitely not worth the money but lucky for us, DB checked out the night before so we were able to have the additional breakfast for free.

Rushed down to the costumes shop to return our costumes only to learn that the person in charge of finance will not be there till 11am and that's like 1hr after the cosmetic class started. Carrying our bags of costumes, we went down to Orchard Tower where the class is before going back again. Reached home at 4pm+ where I finally collapse into my inviting looking bed.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Woke up early and bake biscuits. :)

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Was home tidying up coz Lance's sick. Running high temperature. So poor thing...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Rushed off to Marina Square after work coz Neng's celebrating her 23rd birthday. Last year had to 'siam' Ling coz still gotta buy her cake while me and neng had the distance of an esclator away from her. This year me and Nana gotta 'siam' Neng and we were only seperated by a pillar. OMG~ What's going to happen next year? Things seems to get more and more exciting every year. Normally I don't have the habit of looking around yet I managed to spot Ling and Neng from far...haha...

AND...

Ms Lau...Please make good use of your present...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Went out with Lance to watch Happy Feet. Adorable characters with a environmental moral laced storyline. Lots of kids in the cinema. Kinda remind me of the joke Lance told me sometime back when we went to watch The Covenent since its all about penguin. Mambo is just so cute.

Friday, December 15, 2006

My 2hrs off been reduced to 1hr again. Never mind shall just find another day to go home earlier. If Thursday is bad since not feeling so well, Friday is even worse. Anyway went home to get my dusty blades that was kept in a corner and prepare to meet Niki, Pam and Fiona to go blading. Finally I get to learn how to go down slopes considering how many we got to go through before reaching Downtown East. Its probably the fear and the distance...But I was able to keep my mind for a period of time.

We being beginners even had to go up and down the killer slope but with the help of the part-time instructor of course. I even fell once while going up slope. Suffered from bruise and some minor cuts on my hand. Thanks Niki for the guards.

Reaching Downtown was like seeing paradise after a long and aimless walk. The first breeze of aircon feels just so cool and refreshing. Upon checking my phone, I realized there's 15 missed call from Yan. Opps...Phone was with Fiona so did not notice. Soon Lance called and I went off looking from 1 end to another only to see him sitting there looking upset with a cigarette in his hand. Had a short talk before heading to Niki's place to collect all my stuff. Met Lance at my place later on in the night.

Saturday, 16 December, 2006

Woke up early despite sleeping only in the early morning. Doze off in the afternoon before waking up again at 5pm. Laze a while before preparing to go out. Reached MS at 8pm++ only to realize that Ling and Neng's food haven't even arrive while Nana and Kenenth's food were already half eaten. Sat there and chit chat while waiting for all of them to finish up their food.

Mango's the next stop. Looking at all the stuff going on 50% sales and how much I wanted them made me realized that I'm dead broke since its month end. Why do sales always make me feel so broke. Pay quick come please. I wanna go Christmas shopping.

Slacked at Esplanade river side since we couldn't get any sits anywhere. There's a guy selling flowers and Nana received a stalk from Kenenth. How sweet...

Day ended with the final stop at Ice³. Ordered a seafood platter to share while the rest had magic portion. Slacked till 1am+ before going back. Thanks Kenenth for sending us home.


thots were running @ 2:19 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home