about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

:::Its Christmas Time:::
Updates...
Tuesday Yellow
:::Health Check:::
-Home-On-A-Weekend-
-ran-dom-
Sometimes...
:::my saturday:::
-Ni-Na-Me-Ai-Ta-
:::wednesday:::

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Monday, January 01, 2007

Its been a long year with so many events. Its going to be a long post again. Perhaps even longer then the usual long post. You have been warned...Continue at your own risk.

January 2006 To April 2006

These 4 months seems quite peaceful except for the bouquet I received that got everybody's attention and I swopped job scope. Changing job scope would probably be one of the worse thing to happen until my new partner come along. Things start looking up and life became more interesting. I even manage to catch Disney On Ice for the first time. Before I forget, there's also someone who had his first ever manicure with the bikini design from a super pink place.

May 2006 To August 2006

Still getting use to the new job and the 3 months is almost up. The question of staying or going remains. There's also the chalet with the other side that's so filled with fun and laughter. My boss left and we got a spider for replacement. How great can things get? I only want the pleasure of plucking his legs out...that irritating eight legged creature from the back. And...I've got myself a pamperer. :)

September 2006 To December 2006

Year end is always the busiest and since I stop my entry halfway, it shall continue from here. The week before Christmas is always the busiest and its not excatly smooth sailing. I even manage pulling off buying someone's present infront of him and he didn't realize it.
Tra la la...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Storm is over and I had one of the most fulfiling shopping trip. I actually managed to get everything on my list for the first time.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Anniversary Dear...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas celebration with my sweetie pies but Ling was sick. Met Nana and Neng at Waraku and we had steamboat. Its yummy. Imagine having hot soup when the weather is so cold. It just feel so good and as usual their service is fantastic but the bill rang up to quite an amount though.

Spent a long time at Waraku before continuing shopping at MS. The trip ended up to be quite short since Nana had to rush off for a wedding dinner so Neng and I decides to go home first since the movie we're watching won't start till 11:15.

Went home looking presentatable but I turned into a total slop when I went out for movies later in the night. But since its at TM, who cares? I even slouch on my seat through the movie though my back is killing me halfway through the show. Death Note 2 proves itself to be long and draggy like the first but I gotta admit that it has a clever storyline. The last name is just someone so unexpected especially as to who wrote that name. Its definitely a story with a clever twist.

Day ended with a tired me dragging myself home after a long day since I was working in the morning. Guess what? I'm due to work again on CNY's eve. Great. Just great.

Sunday, 24 December, 2006

Suppose to meet Lance at 6pm for our Christmas dinner but thre's problem with the dress I wanted to wear. Why like that? Ok...my fault for not trying it on after alternation. *ARGHH*

Went to Humble House for our first ever Christmas dinner together. They're only offering Christmas set that day and its like a 9 course meal that comes with some very fresh crab meat soup with prawn dumpling, strawberry sobert in between the meal, tender tasting ribs with mushroom rice, soft turkey meat and ending with coconut ice cream with pumpkin tart. I know I've listed less than 9 items but I just cannot recall the rest.

Went loittering after dinner but movie tickets are hard to come by and there's no room available for singing. So...We went down Bugis to try our luck and manage to secure 2 tickets for Night At The Museum at 12am. Yeah...That's how we welcome Christmas Day...In a dark movie theater before ending our day.

Movie was about this jobless guy who decided to buck up and get himself a decent job and ended up as a night security at the museum. However, because of a tablet of the Pharaoh in the museum, everything display can come to life at night. His first night was interesting as he did not have the slightest idea how to handle everything and wanted to quit. However, he persevered, thus changing the chaotic situation in the museum. Kinda like a happily ever after show since its a happy ending.

Did I mention that I got a Burberry wallet for Christmas? haha...

Monday, 25 December, 2006

Its Christmas day and the gathering's at Ming's place. Haven't been seeing the kids for a long long time. Sean is still the active but caring little big brother, Erica is the ever pretty but cheeky princess while Lena is getting prettier by the days.

Just miss them so so so much...

Tuesday, 26 December, 2006

Went back to office to pass Jerlyn her dress before meeting Lance. He was already downstairs when I go down from office. Poor guy...Standing downstairs with the rain and wind. First stop was at Yoshinoya since the both of us haven't had breakfast due to some miscommunication. Think its my phone playing punk again. Toshiba 904T seems to be waving at me but I still adore the current hp.

First stop was Cityhall. Drop by Mphosis to look at the skirt I wanted but because of the soft material I look like I have short fat legs so that's out. Maybe I should just get the purple checkered skirt. Should look quite nice with a white top. Loittered around MS and Suntec to look for that piggy plush toy from Jin San Soon but unable to find it. I managed to secure a nice jacket from Bodynit though. :)

Drop by More Than Words to get it only to find out its only a look alike and the last stop was Taka even though its raining. Settled for a big pink piggy since cannot get the replica. Its so huggable but its not mine. Quickly settle the present since I'm getting late for meeting mummy.

Dinner was at Soup Restaurant Compass Point and mummy looks like she got a shock when she see us or rather Lance lugging so many bags. Dinner was pleasant without too much slience especially with Kelly giggling throughout. He also remember to greet mummy this time round.

Being the usual nice mummy,my shopping was carted home by her while we continue our date. Ended our day with a long singing and slacking session at kbox.

Thursday, 28 December, 2006

Dated my 2 nieces out with Yan. They're really 2 enthusiatic shoppers and avid eater. Seems like they're eating all they can since my cousin always control their diet...haha...

Friday, 29 December, 2006

Went back to work after my block leave only to have spider irritating me. That idiot.

Saturday, 30 December, 2006

Its Ling's birthday. Woke up early to wrap her presents and to prepare some snacks. Wanted to bake cookies at first but there isn't enough time so settled for agar agar with the help from mummy.

Reached Ling's chalet at 3pm++ and we started giving Ling her Christmas presents, our homemade snacks and her birthday presents. Started with picture taking session, make up tryout while waiting for her party to start and our planned surprise to arrive.

Lance arrived just as I'm done playing with the mascara but because of the drizzle I got to shade my eyes while walking out since I don't want to end up like a panda. The way I look is simply hilarious. Its easy to spot Lance with the big bunch of ballons that he is holding and the surprise of the day; the coursage is simply so nice and sweet looking.

Dragged Lance to the chalet with me since I had left his agar agar at the chalet. Neng seems to adore the ballons. Neng...You want them for your next birthday? Met Nana and Eileen on our way back to the chalet and we shouted for Ling to come out even though her friends were already there. She seems to get a shock when she sees the balloons and coursage and soon burst out in tears. My idea of present but Nana's suggestion of making her cry...

Played mahjong and had some catching up throughout the whole event, ending only when the last game of daidee is played and Lance got the forfeit of drinking 3 mugs of water. However, as usual, KH fly plane again and refuse to pick up phone call no matter who call him.

Finally I just want to end with...

HAPPY 2007 EVERYONE...HAVE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD...


thots were running @ 12:34 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home