about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

24岁女孩与30岁男人精彩
-x'mas-pressie-2007
x'mas random thoughts
Countdown to X'mas
-in-the-mood-for-shopping-
-boo-
-my-birthday-2007
-why-kids-get-beaten-
For All The Smart Women
{ 不 能 说 的 - 秘 密 }

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Thursday, February 07, 2008

Here are some of the happenings before my Chinese New Year this year...

  1. Diva closed down and I practically freaked out to look for a place for manicure thinking everywhere else must be fully booked.
  2. Booked an appointment at Kawaii Nails but its a long long wait.
  3. Lots and lots of unfinished work to be waiting for me in office.
  4. i'm trying to figure out how to use my eye liner from faceshop. (anyone can help?)
  5. My hp broke down.
  6. Burger face vomited on my while I'm carrying him.
  7. Didn't managed to get my honeycomb this year.
  8. N76 not available online anymore...Time to scout for either another model or at authorized dealers.

Happy CNY 2008 everyone...



thots were running @ 10:14 AM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home