about me

I'm complicated yet can be simple. Complicated coz its just part of a girl's being. Sinple coz I'm easily contented.

past memories

Story of Chicken
-不-走-
原点
spree!!
SPREE TIME!!
-rand0m-13-05-08-
-Friday-Night-Blading-
Finally...
:::CNY 2008:::
24岁女孩与30岁男人精彩

credits

Brushes:
pootato_
Miss M_

Designer: musicazoid_


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yes...I know my blog is seriously being neglected by me myself and I. But, time is not making anything easier for me. Here's an overall of what has been happening.

July is the month of events. There's my farewell that marks my last day in Standard Chartered Bank on 22 July and my birthday on 29 July.

Had an early celebration on 19th July with Dear since he won't be around on my actual day. I started the day in office yet again coz its my last Sat duty before Dear come to pick me up. Went to Cityhall to stroll around before our dinner at Kuishinbo. That's where i finally managed to have the highly talk about special - baked lobster. The best thing is we're seated right next to the counter giving out the lobster...hahaha...Poor Dear even got shoved when we rush to queue up. Day ended with us watching The Dark Knight at GV MS courtesy of Chris.

Oh Oh Oh....Did I mention that I got a Ipod Nano from Dear for my birthday? :)

Then come 22 July - my last day at SCB. As per the usual tradition, the one leaving would always OT and bring back lots of things. I managed leave at 7 plus with 4 bags and 2 soft toys. As naughty girl put it, Kuromi is a devilish looking cartoon. Devilish definitely no but impish maybe but NAUGHTY GIRL is also impish. :P

Then up next would be naughty girl's departure on 25 July and penguin's departure on 31 July which happens to coincide with her birthday and me starting work on 28 July which would mark the end of my July.

Short and sweet entry :)


thots were running @ 3:28 PM. 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home